Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do all femasites with smartphones and the late Ottoman Empire have in common?

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
They both deny involvement in a genocide

and

Both of the genocides were planned and enabled The Dönmeh

the truth...

haha i really had to laugh @femasites
They both deny involvement in a genocide

and

Both of the genocides were planned and enabled The Dönmeh
also whats your background bro ?

haha i really had to laugh @femasites

also whats your background bro ?
thanks, I coined "femasites" and hope to see it spread.

My ethnic background?

Sicilian

LOOK, ALL I WANT TO DO, IS PUT MY FEET UP AFTER A HARD DAY.

I can't afford a lazy boy recliner, so i have to make do with this Ottoman.

And yes. I bought it at Ottoman Empire because they were having a sale.

LOOK, ALL I WANT TO DO, IS PUT MY FEET UP AFTER A HARD DAY.

I can't afford a lazy boy recliner, so i have to make do with this Ottoman.

And yes. I bought it at Ottoman Empire because they were having a sale.
White people named that piece of furniture an "Ottoman" because they like keeping ethnics under their feet.

cool bro i really like your thread

it’s over for armeniancels

We killed shit ton of people. Woops, sorry. It was totes an accident.

Maybe if we werent jingoistic assholes we would have done something about it.

Funfact, the Ottoman empire had a 100 year period of female supermacy, when women and sisters of Sultans were allowed extraordinary power behind the scenes. In this time, the somewhat tolerant and liberal Ottomans who fancied themselves as Romes successors turned into a violent, low IQ autocracy that turned the prosperous east into the shithole it is today. Islam is a fucking cope and women are plague.

Funfact, the Ottoman empire had a 100 year period of female supermacy, when women and sisters of Sultans were allowed extraordinary power behind the scenes. In this time, the somewhat tolerant and liberal Ottomans who fancied themselves as Romes successors turned into a violent, low IQ autocracy that turned the prosperous east into the shithole it is today. Islam is a fucking cope and women are plague.
What’s gonna happen in the world after the Islamic world becomes cucked and empowers foids

What’s gonna happen in the world after the Islamic world becomes cucked and empowers foids
Islam is extremely cucked, you are married off by your uncle to your cousin who then cheats on you, and if you say something her brothers will beat the shit out of you because you questioned her "honor" jfl as if women have honor. They pamper women and give them a high, matriarchal status only broken by patriarchal inheritance. Betabuxxing some ugly whore is what I think drove so many arab men to Bacha Bazi little boys :feelskek: thats the honorable Islam thats supposed to save humanity jfl

Islam is extremely cucked, you are married off by your uncle to your cousin who then cheats on you, and if you say something her brothers will beat the shit out of you because you questioned her "honor" jfl as if women have honor. They pamper women and give them a high, matriarchal status only broken by patriarchal inheritance. Betabuxxing some ugly whore is what I think drove so many arab men to Bacha Bazi little boys :feelskek: thats the honorable Islam thats supposed to save humanity jfl
At least they’re not openly degenerate like western countries lol, women have to pretend to be faithful. Turn your tv on or look at the newest music vid on YouTube by Generic trash artist and you’re gonna seewhores twerking their std ridden asses

I think humanity is fucked. Nuke it and start over.

Just lol @ femasites

They didn't deserve the "man" in the title "Ottoman". That's so cucked. Christians are literally better than "Muslims" who give femasites power.