Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "What do I have to sacrifice to Satan to grant me a boyfriend?"

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★
Damn women have it hard these days.

r/foreveralone is so cucked

Then date one of the many Incels looking for a girlfriend. Foreveralone Reddit is a Cucked joke. The subreddit /r/ForeveraloneWomen went private because the women were *receiving too many messages.* Garbage. These bitches just want to complain that Chad isn't fucking them.

Last edited:
Then date one of the many Incels looking for a girlfriend. Foreveralone Reddit is a Cucked joke. The subreddit /r/ForeveraloneWomen went private because the women were *receiving too many messages.* Garbage. This bitches just want to complain that Chad isn't fucking them.
This, they are just attention seeking whores.

well, first of all stop being so misandric, you're not entitled to a bf, sweaty
second of all, take a shower, you stinky basement-dwelling creature (I'm just trying to help!)
and third and most importantly: BUILD A FUCKING TABLE, YES, A TABLE, GUYS DIG CARPENTERS, TRUST ME (but do it for yourself, if you do it just to get a bf, it doesn't count)

Then date one of the many Incels looking for a girlfriend. Foreveralone Reddit is a Cucked joke. The subreddit /r/ForeveraloneWomen went private because the women were *receiving too many messages.* Garbage. These bitches just want to complain that Chad isn't fucking them.

Heard of that too. More proof femcels and lonely women are not real and nothing but chad cock chasers

Cunt should stop being picky before complaining.