Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill what do normies talk about with foids?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
seriously i'm curious AF, even these guys who ascend in thailand, what the fuck do you even talk about with fembots?

They talk about sex.

One of the things they do is apologize for being males.
"As a man, I'm sorry for being trash," etc.

One of the things they do is apologize for being males.
"As a man, I'm sorry for being trash," etc.
That would be funny if it were true but I don't think it is true.

That would be funny if it were true but I don't think it is true.

They do it on Twitter.

Sry2

Sry

idk because im not a normie nor have i ever had an actual conversation with a foid outside my family

God have mercy on me
If you exist
RIP

A lot of normies are male feminists.
Not as many these days. And even if they are not to that extent.
Infact many redditors will mock the above exchange even though they still have views in line with male feminists.

To them it's about not appearing lame. Outwardly apologizing for your gender and openly expressing how you are a male feminist is still considered lame even by many people with gynocentric views like normies.

they talk about normie shit

drugs, music, partying, gossip

You talk about them and they talk about themselves, that’s all they’re into.

Not as many these days. And even if they are not to that extent.
Infact many redditors will mock the above exchange even though they still have views in line with male feminists.

To them it's about not appearing lame. Outwardly apologizing for your gender and openly expressing how you are a male feminist is still considered lame even by many people with gynocentric views like normies.

OK. I was exaggerating a little bit.

You talk about them and they talk about themselves, that’s all they’re into.
kinda cucked tbh, chad can talk about anything and they're into it because they want chad cock

normal fag shit like what they watched on Netflix or about shit they saw on snap I assume.

Honestly, I'm am extremely curious on this topic

Things incels will never understand nor experience.

I've only talked to them at jobs but it's usually the following and in no certain order:
1. People they hate
2. Dumb shit they've purchased or plan on purchasing
3. Their boyfriend/husband
4. Their kids
5. General negative gossip about other girls
6. Garbage they've watched on tv

Frankly they're really boring and you're left feeling like you just wasted time by even bothering. I don't get how catfishers can do it, even normalfag males will admit that the only reason they bother having conversations with girls is to get in their pants.

"Just say the right things bro and you can get any girl you want :soy: :feelstastyman:" -Retarded redpill faggot
Frankly they're really boring and you're left feeling like you just wasted time by even bothering. I don't get how catfishers can do it, even normalfag males will admit that the only reason they bother having conversations with girls is to get in their pants.

Last edited:
A lot of normies are male feminists.
"Just say the right things bro and you can get any girl you want :soy: :feelstastyman:" -Retarded redpill faggot
I've only talked to them at jobs but it's usually the following and in no certain order:
1. People they hate
2. Dumb shit they've purchased or plan on purchasing
3. Their boyfriend/husband
4. Their kids
5. General negative gossip about other girls
6. Garbage they've watched on tv