Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do the boyos have planned for the holiday season?

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
Been very cold where I live so been ldaring under the heater. Have a PlayStation now subscription so will download and play games off of there for a little while. All of the businesses around me are about to close because the rona is spiking really bad again so will spend all my time indoors. What do you guys got planned?

Absolutely nothing at all. Hope this is the last new year.

No just going to cope and wait it out to let nature do it’s job?
Gonna play some Ragnarok as always and maybe eat some Christmas stuff with my mom if she makes it. I hope the rapture takes place next year, that's why I said that.

Stay warm greycel

what if the rapture comes and you chose the wrong faith?
Do other religions even have a rapture? Never heard of any other than the Christian one.

idk tbh rat infestiation in my garage and they made a nest in our christmas tree so we had to throw it away. Christmas is ruined man

Do other religions even have a rapture? Never heard of any other than the Christian one.
Don’t know tbh I’m only somewhat educated on Catholicism.
idk tbh rat infestiation in my garage and they made a nest in our christmas tree so we had to throw it away. Christmas is ruined man
The rats who stole the greycel’s Christmas

nothing as usual. I was planning on going on a trip or something this year but I have no money.

This month is going to pass just as quick as any other, the fact that I live in an area that doesn't snow helps seasonality feel useless.

vidya for two straight weeks until i have to go back to work

The Hanukkah Story: How Much Is True? | Time

Been very cold where I live so been ldaring under the heater. Have a PlayStation now subscription so will download and play games off of there for a little while. All of the businesses around me are about to close because the rona is spiking really bad again so will spend all my time indoors. What do you guys got planned?
Rotting.

my birthday is coming up, so there’s thay but tbh not much

might just drop a tab or some shit, got no one to spend the holidays with so y not

Saw someone I hadn't seen since middle school. I moved away during highschool. It was a girl I had asked out on facebook (first time asking someone out and naturally she said no, this was like 8 years ago). She probably didn't remember me and we were never friends but it made me realize all this time had passed and I'm still at step 0.

My plan for the holidays is just thinking about this until one day it goes away.

im gonna spent newsyears night with my rot ass family so after dinner I will close myself in my room and whtch Ali-G.
this is my plan for new year.

Ali g

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back