Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do the people who support banning prostitution think will happen in the long run?

Fight_back

Fight_back

Nature created hate for a reason
★★
Given that it's nicknamed "the world's oldest profession" why do they think they can forbid it or control it? Do these half-sentient people realize that the reason it's always existed is there's always been men who needed it, and that in the free market they so adore business will always find a way?
Also if they are aware of these men who have no other choice, do they actually believe they could control them and make them live lifelong with very little or no sex, working like neutralized slaves? Do they have ANY idea of the reasons behind wars and societal instability, and that it almost always goes back to excess, sexless young men ?
I mean, do they any, any kind or form of awareness of human dynamics ? Are they this bluepilled?

I never understood why it was banned in the US, supposed land of the free.

Given that it's nicknamed "the world's oldest profession" why do they think they can forbid it or control it?
tbhtbhtbh

To ban prostitution would mean to ban foids, never began jfl

Fight_back

Greycel​

JoinedFeb 23, 2021Posts27Online4h 48m

betabuxx is just prostitution with extra steps

betabuxx is just prostitution with extra steps
yes, but when you're older and broken after years of rotting. It's really breaking the cucks to the point they will pay any price for rare sex.

Fight_back

Greycel​

JoinedFeb 23, 2021Posts27Online4h 48m
got a lot of theories about the blackpill on my mind that I've thought of while I was lurking. I think that's why new recruits post a lot in the beginning, I even remember a post about that some time ago.

Last edited:
Do these half-sentient people realize that the reason it's always existed is there's always been men who needed it
No. They don't care about such men.

Holy fuck you're stupid as shit.

they believe they can contain us

lol zettacel you think you're smart because of your stupid function? only a retard would choose such a username
I'm pretty confident in saying that I'm smarter than you retard

The problem societies usually face with multitudes of excess men is that they have nothing to lose since they don’t have a household to look after or a career to dedicate themselves to. Prostitution doesn’t solve that problem, if anything, it exacerbates it. If you want to bang prostitues, there’s an argument for making it legal, but it won’t heal the problems we face. Anyways, most men in the developed world are legit too low T to act out like men did in the past

Given that it's nicknamed "the world's oldest profession" why do they think they can forbid it or control it? Do these half-sentient people realize that the reason it's always existed is there's always been men who needed it, and that in the free market they so adore business will always find a way?
Also if they are aware of these men who have no other choice, do they actually believe they could control them and make them live lifelong with very little or no sex, working like neutralized slaves? Do they have ANY idea of the reasons behind wars and societal instability, and that it almost always goes back to excess, sexless young men ?
I mean, do they any, any kind or form of awareness of human dynamics ? Are they this bluepilled?
tbhtbhtbh

To ban prostitution would mean to ban foids, never began jfl
the heaviest consumers of whores is high T ugly males and not even the ugly i believe also married chads sometimes they just don't want the hassle of side bitch so they go pay 100$ cum and go home
Society can allow itself to ban it but not hard enforce it
men will snap back on the cops real quick

The problem societies usually face with multitudes of excess men is that they have nothing to lose since they don’t have a household to look after or a career to dedicate themselves to. Prostitution doesn’t solve that problem, if anything, it exacerbates it. If you want to bang prostitues, there’s an argument for making it legal, but it won’t heal the problems we face. Anyways, most men in the developed world are legit too low T to act out like men did in the past
they realized they can't keep on making fake wars to kill off the surplus young males
so they invented a way to hard reduce T through nutrition and other shit

put 1m males from 1850 and tell them you are incels now you rot and don't get a family
they will take what they think they deserve by brute force
and shit won't be pretty

it's just foids and their cucks. they don't like men having options. less simping that way. anyway men have been made way too low T nowadays to do anything about it. the most we can do anyway is ldar. they are way too entrenched

they realized they can't keep on making fake wars to kill off the surplus young males
so they invented a way to hard reduce T through nutrition and other shit

put 1m males from 1850 and tell them you are incels now you rot and don't get a family
they will take what they think they deserve by brute force
and shit won't be pretty
Exactly. The fact that developed governments know about the estrogen problem and don't do shit shows that they at the very least are perpetuating it because they know it will mollify the youth. Jap Hiki culture was just a warning

Are they this bluepilled?
Possibly. Most likely.

A more sinister and diabolical possibility is that the social engineers advising the puppet masters know this all too well and they intend to brew chaos. Low probability, but still non-zero.