Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do we all think of youtuber FACEandLMS?

Ratel

Ratel

Honey badger don’t care
★★
I've watched a lot of his content, haven't heard him reference .co tho.

If he doesn't have a profile here, this place is way too important for him not to be at least lurking.

Anyways what's your thoughts?

@FACEandLMS does have an account here and he's a fucking legend

Learn how to search the site greycel

Face is here. He doesn't post much though

Grifter and a con artist, was on lookism in 2014-15 bragging about scoring white chicks. Found a good grift in the incel community, changed his entire story and lied about everything and newcels donate to this theif's patreon

6upkGPR

@FACEandLMS does have an account here and he's a fucking legend

Learn how to search the site greycel

Lesson learned
Grifter and a con artist, was on lookism in 2014-15 bragging about scoring white chicks. Found a good grift in the incel community, changed his entire story and lied about everything and newcels donate to this theif's patreon
View attachment 375656

View attachment 375657

Oh damn, any comment @FACEandLMS ?

I think he said the majority of people on this forum are brainlets before and he doesn't like posting here much

he's a tallfag

He hasn't posted on here much since the early days - if he is being truthful he is one of the only people I know who has been in the Incel community longer than I have. The guy is a legend.

I think hes based

Makes decent blackpill vids but as manlet I'm gonna have some animosity against 6'3andBBC

Also this is a GrAYcel post

Based and black

6'3 BBCmaxxer :chad::chad::chad: