Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion what do we think of the rise of world wide government sponsored eugenics programs?

Handflappingcel

Handflappingcel

Officer
★★★
https://www.livescience.com/58790-crispr-explained.html
of course you won't come across anything searching "eugenics programs" because they don't call it that anymore. they don't like those words now for some reason.
CRISPR for example.
CRISPR technology is a simple yet powerful tool for editing genomes. It allows researchers to easily alter DNA sequences and modify gene function. Its many potential applications include correcting genetic defects, treating and preventing the spread of diseases and improving crops. However, its promise also raises ethical concerns

I think if you were running society and wanted a eugenics program old methods would still work and be safer. Pretty sure a doctor in China used this tech without permission to give children HIV immunity, they ended up with a defect that shortens life spans.

I think if you were running society and wanted a eugenics program old methods would still work and be safer. Pretty sure a doctor in China used this tech without permission to give children HIV immunity, they ended up with a defect that shortens life spans.
:feelswhere:….. woops :dafuckfeels:

There are unintended consequences to every action. Humans are still too stupid to know what all the negative consequences. I say they push onward.

There are unintended consequences to every action. Humans are still too stupid to know what all the negative consequences. I say they push onward.
that r on the bottom of your avatar name...

it's over...it's really over. :feelsrope:

I want to alter my genes

Eradication of chad mammoth hunters, let future be cute and gracile

Elliotrodgercute

Sounds like one step closer to a unified global race of work force/drones to me.

Ay bro. Let's edit your entire nerve system while we at it.

There would be still ugly males but genetically programmed to be cucks and slaves to superior caste, basically brave new world scenario