Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What do women think of angry perfectionism.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★
Gymcelling, money, status, aggressiveness, all these compensatory elements off insecurity.
Do they always look at the base components that are natural? or do acquired/ produced value elements take precedence over them eventually.

face and height>>>>>
those two things are natural

face and height>>>>>
those two things are natural
not always, but they want to harvest the genetics/ traits that are largely unchangeable in their primal measuring.

There’s a reason why looks come first in LMS

It's cope when I agree with you? lol.
I'm just saying that although it does work over everything, but there are still logistics to a girl's desire. But what you're saying are the most broadly ongoing and thoroughly occurring affairs of attraction.
Because height, and face represent regality of bone structure. Women think that tissue is something that isn't necessarily implicative of the sharp/ edgy/ dainty/ refined kind of thing they want.
Women are pro-oppressor but they want that value unto themselves.
And underlying oppressorarchy value is important. If anyone finds out the truth of you being artificial, then yes, you will be undone.
You must always attract women under the impression oppressorarchy value is legitimate.

Human attraction can't be summed up by a mere sentence. This is what I mean by reductionism.
I am just telling you some people have gotten ways to replicate good face through surgery, and to replicate good height by ll.
But when a girl finds out about it, are you fucked? most possibly.

I am not too sure about this one.

The natural elements take precedence. Looks. It's because that is what will influence the quality of life of their offspring. Not gymcelling, or money.

Degree of Financial success is generally a function of IQ, and that’s hereditary.. so there’s that

The natural elements take precedence. Looks. It's because that is what will influence the quality of life of their offspring. Not gymcelling, or money.
Gymcelling's success is determined by genetics as well.
But some try to cover up inferiority by effort to an insane degree lol.
It's not even just their offspring btw. A lot of girls want powerful guys who are CAPABLE of good kids, or want to be authentic as Dominarchs to be around even when they don't want kids. They want to endow themselves in glory.

Everything is genetics.

Not only being born pretty is genetics, but making the most of a shitty hand is also genetics, perseverence is genetics, hard work is genetics, having a strong will to survive, all of that is attractive.

Someone can be born very lucky, but one small problem can happen and they say, "oh I give up."

That's not good genetics either.

Iq is entirely hereditary?
Pretty sure that’s the case most of the time. Ofc smart kids can be born to retard parents but those are anomalies

Everything is genetics.

Not only being born pretty is genetics, but making the most of a shitty hand is also genetics, perseverence is genetics, hard work is genetics, having a strong will to survive, all of that is attractive.

Someone can be born very lucky, but one small problem can happen and they say, "oh I give up."

That's not good genetics either.
Mostly true, it also depends on your living situation if you have neet money/space to plan, coordinate, and being born in the firs tworld helps.
Everything distinct about YOU and I mean YOUR BODY/ IDENTITY/ CORPOREAL EXISTENCE is genetics in most all cases. And more or else, the things that are bought off shelves, living situation, etc. are also determined around luck and not hard work.

Do you think willpower is genetic?
I find low willpower correlated with some kind of autism, or just them being cranky and irritable when nothing is really ahppening.

http://www.techietonics.com/health-...low-warrior-gene-means-poor-self-control.html

And all that ultimately matters. The rest is beneficial, but it's still coping.
And I asked waht happens if you get them good, and near impecable maybe from gymcelling (helping face) and increase height (by somehow taking suplmenets and leg lifting) but through agnry perfectionism and insecurity from beta lifestyle.

Do you think willpower is genetic?

I think willpower is a mental muscle that the more you exercise it the stronger it gets.

In order to do that, most people need some kind of motivation, incentives, some feeling that you will benefit from this world we are creating, a social "buy in."

If you don't buy into it then there's no motivation/incentive and all the willpower in the world is just burning itself out.

I think willpower is a mental muscle that the more you exercise it the stronger it gets.

In order to do that, most people need some kind of motivation, incentives, some feeling that you will benefit from this world we are creating, a social "buy in."

If you don't buy into it then there's no motivation/incentive and all the willpower in the world is just burning itself out.
yes, and that's what happens when you combine people with insane insecure, or just fat people who think they'll get fucked over no matter waht they do.
But often I htink willpower has some genetic tie-in which makes normal tasks harder than they should. Look at most autistic people who get over irritated with things as simple as something arbitrary like tying shoe laces.

And I asked waht happens if you get them good, and near impecable maybe from gymcelling (helping face) and increase height (by somehow taking suplmenets and leg lifting) but through agnry perfectionism and insecurity from beta lifestyle.

You mean achieving it naturally? Sure, it's definitely possible, but you'd need to have the commitment and be content with life to pursue something like that. It could take years to achieve such results.

It's cope when I agree with you? lol.
I'm just saying that although it does work over everything, but there are still logistics to a girl's desire. But what you're saying are the most broadly ongoing and thoroughly occurring affairs of attraction.
Because height, and face represent regality of bone structure. Women think that tissue is something that isn't necessarily implicative of the sharp/ edgy/ dainty/ refined kind of thing they want.
Women are pro-oppressor but they want that value unto themselves.
And underlying oppressorarchy value is important. If anyone finds out the truth of you being artificial, then yes, you will be undone.
You must always attract women under the impression oppressorarchy value is legitimate.

Human attraction can't be summed up by a mere sentence. This is what I mean by reductionism.
I am just telling you some people have gotten ways to replicate good face through surgery, and to replicate good height by ll.
But when a girl finds out about it, are you fucked? most possibly.

if it looks 100% real then no, she won't care but if it has even the slightest aura of artificial then she will care to at least a minor degree.