Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What do you believe is the largest reason to your inceldom?

Mixedcel

Mixedcel

Mixed-race incel with mixed feelings.
-
What is the largest reason that you are an incel? I'd definitely say that for me it's either being an ethnic incel or being severely socially anxious. It's been over for me since the 1990s. :feelsrope:

my personality, my personal hygiene and my refusal to put myself out there. also my indoctrination by a toxic suicide cult of misogynists

My toxic personality bro. It holds one back.

My honor and culture. But what could do without them - way of betabuxxing cuck at best, maybe?... Better inceldom then, or volceldom, whatever its be called, just no cuckery

Being manlet and lack of social skills. I don't think being ethnic has much to do with it for me, I know lots of tall ethnics who have an easy time getting foids to like them, even if they aren't that charismatic. The height-pill is brutal.

My height>social anxiety>face

My honor and culture. But what could do without them - way of betabuxxing cuck at best, maybe?... Better inceldom then, or volceldom, whatever its be called, just no cuckery
Your honour? Have ugly women approached you and you have denied them?

my total social retardation

1. Looks (height, etc)
2. Autism

Everything else is irrelevant.

The ugliness and the fact that years of oppression made me into a shadow of wht i am suppose to be

Jews
Jews promoting feminism
Canada

Women approach you and show interest in you...? Ok demichad.

Volcel but I wouldn't, I have cute and pure animu lolis to fap

Mgtowpepe

autism and deformity. Even in a sane society I'd be too much of a truecel to find a partner. Hell, I doubt a sane society would even let someone like me make it past infancy
my personality, my personal hygiene and my refusal to put myself out there. also my indoctrination by a toxic suicide cult of misogynists
also this and dogs

F A C E AND A U T I S M

Throat problem that confines me to my apartment, psoriasis, social anxiety, lack of masculinity.

Face
Mental...
...because of face.

Being manlet, Ugly face with acne scars, Bullied/mogged in any moment/circunstance, I have stuttering, I speak very low, no social circle maxx even having some oportunities, being poor as an inmigrant.

Women are too afraid of my exotic beauty.

Bitch your "honor" or "your culture" has nothing to do with your inceldom

Autism location and face ngl it's over

could you please go into more depth about this? this sounds incredibly interesting
it isn't, really. Ever since I became cognizant of the fact that all foids fuck dogs I've started avoiding my female family members and become more outwardly hostile towards them. For example, last night when we were having family dinner I was informed that the food I was eating contained soy products so I spat it out and screamed at the top of my lungs to my mother to never put soy in the food again. Prior to the dogpill I wouldn't have gotten so angry with her and now I'm on the brink of getting kicked out. Shit fucking sucks, man

it isn't, really. Ever since I became cognizant of the fact that all foids fuck dogs I've started avoiding my female family members and become more outwardly hostile towards them. For example, last night when we were having family dinner I was informed that the food I was eating contained soy products so I spat it out and screamed at the top of my lungs to my mother to never put soy in the food again. Prior to the dogpill I wouldn't have gotten so angry with her and now I'm on the brink of getting kicked out. Shit fucking sucks, man
Let's hope it isn't over, man

my face my height my dick and my skin colour

Bitch your "honor" or "your culture" has nothing to do with your inceldom
Face, height and frame are roots of problem, and honor not letting me to wish for rotten fruits

My autism, my personality and my mental state. I would also say my looks and my weight.

I did not take a shower

the people around me

everyone in here who said anything other than face needs to rope immediately

I would say my face. It wouldn't be easy if I were 5/10 or whatever because I'd still be below average height and framecel, but I could be average with lifts and I could roid. Also balding and not exactly NT, so I might still have been a bit fucked.

What is the largest reason that you are an incel? I'd definitely say that for me it's either being an ethnic incel or being severely socially anxious. It's been over for me since the 1990s. :feelsrope:
The modern Western society
- Feminism
- Hedonism
- Globalism

Advancements in technology
- The internet
- Social media
- Online dating

Evolutionary psychology
- LMS

Last edited:
1: my repulsive face
2: manletism
3: social retardation
4: abbolishment of patriarchy
5: ethnic
6: jews

fucked up maxilla , autism , not rich , live in 2k19

My recessed mandile and short statue. Before/shortly after puberty non-NT behaviour as well.