Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you carry for self-defense?

HeebJesus

HeebJesus

Banned
-
I'm thinking about buying this revolver that was made by Colt that uses plaster of paris projectiles that was designed for airline pilots to defend against hijackers. It doesn't penetrate skin or windows of an airplane, it actually disintegrates upon impact, but yet is said to have sufficient stopping power. It uses Zytel or plastic cylinders with steel sleeves embedded in them and are only meant to be used once and disposed of before adding a new cylinder. Here's some pictures of the gun and projectile.

Screen Shot 2020 02 17 at 60800 AM

Picture7 e1534984156269

And here's some knives I might be interested in buying.

20200415 133653

20200415 133807

20200415 133916

20200415 142630

20200415 142653

What do/would you carry for SD?

some shitty kitchen knife

I hardly leave the house tbhngldedsrs

I used to carry a knife when I had to walk to my highschool, I don't carry anything nowadays

A bat, I can use the excuse of being a baseball player if anyone asks

I like to grow out my fingernails for a few weeks and sharpen them into very sharp triangles. With precise palm strikes I can inflict alot of damage.

Where do you live? I live in a pretty high crime area but i dont carry around anything for self defense.

Microtech OTF knife.

I've been stopped by police before and thankfully i wasn't carrying any weapon so i'm not planning in doing it any time soon.

I have a bat in my car. Cops gave me trouble before because I was carrying a pocket knife. What am I supposed to do if I get mugged on my nightwalks you fucking retard.

I’ve got a shitty butterfly knife

5 drops of Chanel N.5

Just buy a Glock lmao

One of those flip knives with the thingy on the side you push down and it comes out. Hardly anymore but I did as a high school kid

Used to carry knife. Too messy. Have gun, but I don't carry it. I just run if someone tries anything.

wish i could have something

My subhuman face. No dares to come near me after seeing it

I've got some sort of shotgun (or at least thats what I think it is anyway) that I inherited from my hunting fanatic father after he kicked the bucket from malignant melanoma skin cancer many years ago.

I suppose I could point it at a criminal as a threat deterrent if necessary, but I doubt that it ever will be necessary since where I live is practically in the boonies.

Non whites have tried moving here but seem to quickly leave and my theory for that ie their leaving is that muds in general prefer the big cities due to easy access to goods and services.

In other words they are generally lazier fucks than even I am and thats saying something my friends.

Cucked country
Can't even carry kitchen knifes.
Somehow the criminals have weapons tho, and you're the one who can't do shit about them.

Seems a good way to go ER

This baby right here

992E3A02 6543 4A4B B8EC 0B985B922C5A

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back