Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel what do you do if you don't want to live but are too scared of dying

You create an account here.

Take drugs, cope with fast food, and ldar till you ded. Im making good progress so far

To kill yourself the idea of staying alive has to at least seem worse than the process of dying, and probably even the idea of everything that you are ending. However it's possible to avoid the latter if you can make yourself believe in something which comforts you.

LDAR till my dad beats me to death.

LDAR till white knights kill me for approaching a woman

Scared of dying because of what?

only god is perfect and only he is worthy to be praised for all eternity.

just because
Can you identity what exactly about it scares you?

I'm scared of failing and waking up in a disabled body, I'm scared of pain, and I think that's it tbh.

If you are too scared to die its because on some level you still want to live

This is what I keep telling people, you can't have it both ways, if you aren't at the point where you are willing to die, then you aren't really tired of life yet, you still want to live, people who really want to die kill themselves, they don't spend time complaining about how much they want to die, that's reserved for people who "kinda want to die" lol
I'm scared of failing and waking up in a disabled body, I'm scared of pain, and I think that's it tbh.

If that happens its because tou hafl assed your suicide and you didn't really want to die, that's the price you pay for indecisiveness JFL

If you are too scared to die its because on some level you still want to live

This is what I keep telling people, you can't have it both ways, if you aren't at the point where you are willing to die, then you aren't really tired of life yet, you still want to live, people who really want to die kill themselves, they don't spend time complaining about how much they want to die, that's reserved for people who "kinda want to die" lol
I think I see what you mean now. Not really caring if I die isn't the same thing as actively seeking out death.

cope untill you eventually end up like ER

I think I see what you mean now. Not really caring if I die isn't the same thing as actively seeking out death.

Yeah, apply it to murder, its a common phrase for any person to say they like to kill someone, and they may actually mean it, they feel that kind of hate for a person at that moment, but they don't actually kill anyone because they don't REALLY want to kill them, because if they did, they would have

I do not know. I hate this reality and everyone in it. Yet I cannot come to kill myself.

Gorilla 2293965 1280

What I really mean is, I wish I could live someone else's life

What I really mean is, I wish I could live someone else's life
Sometimes I think this, but tbh I don't think that I'm equipped to handle the lives of most people.

Before realising this rigged game (not inceldom blackpill more so the general stream of our existence), I would just be playing vidya and watching anime, after realisation, I still would be doing those two things, as well as getting into other hobbies, like music, coding and etc. Too much stuff that I would like to learn but I tend to take up time relaxing more than ever.

Stop eating and gradually starve to death

Wait for the matrix bro.

You live life trying to cope and soothe the pain as much as possible, until it all ends.

"When I'm lying in my bed, I think about life and I think about death, and neither one particularly appeals to me"

Hire someone to kill you.

Walk around dodgy areas at night (personal favourite).

You keep on coping.

Water is wet
the sky is blue
The rope is calling me
is it calling you?

To kill yourself the idea of staying alive has to at least seem worse than the process of dying, and probably even the idea of everything that you are ending. However it's possible to avoid the latter if you can make yourself believe in something which comforts you.
Based. Just find a cope. Better to cope whole life than killing yourself. I'm not that eager to see eternal darkness just yet. It will come inevitably, but not now.

it takes great mental strength to follow through with suicide, which is why you have to choose a fast method that will ensure no chance of recovery, a shotgun for example would do the trick.