Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you do to eat healthy?

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
I'm extremely lazy and have no motivation or will to cook anything for myself, sometimes I'm so lazy I don't even want to eat at all not just cook.

Please give me tips my body is slowly dying.

Would rather fast than eat healthy food.

Would rather fast than eat healthy food.
I'm forced to eat healthy, my entire body feels like shit and I wanna die so I have no choice but to start being health-conscious.

If you’re trying to lose weight, cutting calories is the most important thing, way more than working out. If you want to drop weight fast, I recommend a high protein, low caloric intake diet, maybe 1,200 calories per day. I did this to lose some belly fat I put on. I lived one meal a day, a large chicken salad with light dressing at dinner, with intermittent protein based snacks (babybel cheese, a glass of milk, salami) if I was craving something sugary, just to prevent my mouth from watering while I tried to cut my addiction. I also drank a lot of water (5-6 bottles per day, I was pissing like a faucet) to prevent hunger by always being full of liquid. You may notice some bloating, and you will piss every 45 minutes or so, but the weight will fall off quick.

This diet isn’t sustainable for a ton of time. I did it for a month, lost a good amount of weight, and then eased back into a slightly healthier diet to my previous one. The most important thing to cut is sugar. I did this by relying heavily on potatoes. My cheat days consistent of my usual dinner but a lunch of just a large order of fries from a sports bar. Kept my caloric intake down lower than plowing through M&Ms, but still felt like a massive cheat. Potatoes are better for you than Skittles and other shit.

I dont. As a result I'm growing fatter by the day.