Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what do you guys think about Turd Flying Monkey?

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★

i think he is pretty based

He has a sex doll if I remember correctly

He's a pretty cool guy. He used to be a military cuck but realized it's not worth it to die for this decadent gynocentric cucked west and made the right move quitting it. Lots of high IQ insights.

Does he have a vid about incels? I haven't been watching much MGTOW content since I discovered the incel community.

He's a pretty cool guy. He used to be a military cuck but realized it's not worth it to die for this decadent gynocentric cucked west and made the right move quitting it. Lots of high IQ insights.

Does he have a vid about incels? I haven't been watching much MGTOW content since I discovered the incel community.

the dude was pretty much expeled from the MGTOW community for being too black pilled for them

there are these video here

I watched his videos before when I used to lurk the MGTOW subreddit. He is redpilled :redpill:. Not sure if he discussed incels before.

expeled from the MGTOW community for being too black pilled for them
Seriously? How did it happened? Who did it and what did he or they say? Vids about it?

Seriously? How did it happened? Who did it and what did he or they say? Vids about it?

here it it, he is pretty much a semi-incel channel

Brad Pitt would be proud.

I remember him shit talking incels on one of bassfzz's videos.

I remember him shit talking incels on one of bassfzz's videos.
he probaly did, everybidy shit on us, it's just the natural cycle of life

This is news to me.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:at MGTOW Soy shit talking us, the only way they are going is the one they were always going, the one way incel road

Hey, man. I googled my nickname and saw you mention me on another forum. Pretty cool that you still remember me.