Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What do you guys think of Barstool Sports?

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
In case you didn't know, they film a lot of social culture (having to do with college shit especially) and they also talk about it.

They've also talked shit about incels multiple times, even though the people running that site are quite literally the shallowest fuckers on Earth and are 1:1 stereotypes of the "Chads" and "Stacies" (coinciding with their stereotypical mannerisms too!) which we talk about.

Also, some of the stuff on their IG is ERFuel. You can EASILY see the party scenes in which the Chads are rounding up a harem of girls. Literal blackpills in front of you.

What kind of reaction do you expect to get here

just typical normie instagram/twitter shit

. You can EASILY see the party scenes in which the Chads are rounding up a harem of girls. Literal blackpills in front of you.
don't know anything about it, sounds like it could be a useful source for blackpills in the future though

Only normalfags care about that shit.

I dont know whats that. I only use ig for stalking.

I'm assuming by "Barstool Sports" you mean sports shown on TVs at bars, in which case they're all shit except for football (soccer, for you American degenerates)
literally read the first post

didn't even know they exist but hope they suffer and die

Don’t really know what that is

Doesn't sound good.