Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you guys think of multi racial nationalism?

• Thread starter BosnianCroatian7210
  • Start date
BosnianCroatian7210

BosnianCroatian7210

Banned
-
Let's face it the white race it toast.

sounds like a meme

I don't think there's any such thing. As far as the white race being moribund, maybe, but as more and more demographic a political hostility is directed at them they might start biting back. Hard to predict.

Worked so well in the past...

Races look and behave too differently to function together.

View attachment 352405
What? Bosniaks, Serbs and Croats are extremely similar and not of different "races". The one big difference between them has always been religion. Maybe OP is talking about multi-culturalism, but then he shouldn't have used the word multi-racial.

View attachment 352405

It may end like tbh. I could see the right wingers using communism against them. Case in point , Yugoslavia. But i think the future looks bleak for even that. IMO its either having multi racial right wingers (sounds nuts i know) or living under the BLM liberal nutshow. Think about how funny it would be seeing this BLMers fighting these mixed raced nationalists. Some say that we already have "mixed race" nationalists from South America but that is nonsense cause their history is one of being at the wrong place at the wrong time. TBH south america should have been left alone but now we have all these proxy races there.

No such thing. Ethno-nationalism for similar people ,sure, but multi-racial ? Impossible

Races look and behave too differently to function together.

Yes not denying that but i think it would be a powerful tool against these dumb protestors on the left. Plus the way Europeans discovered the new world was pretty barbaric to say the least. We have a lot of proxy races that shouldn't even exist. If races are mixed in a healthy way than I would be ok with it.
No such thing. Ethno-nationalism for similar people ,sure, but multi-racial ? Impossible

Central Asia seems to be where it has worked. Look at Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan. But a successful white/black? Never. The closest is Dominican Republic but that country was just founded out of slavery and rich Europeans.

Last edited:
LOL, multi racial nationalism is a joke.

If the Jews succeed at killing us off they are going to have their Chinese slaves cull a huge amount of the remaining races to make 1010% sure their power goes unchallenged.

From there they will continue their race mixing (except for Jews) agenda to create a huge society of low IQ coffee colored mulatto mongrels to serve as their new slaves and new tax base for their planned degenerate 1,000 year Communist Jewish NWO global empire.

Due to the Chinese's ant like mindless obediance to authority the Jew may allow them to go mostly unmixed (save for top Jews race mixing themselves into any top so called "Chinese elite" as they have done to the British royal family in the now/current year in order to keep the masses of Chinese under control long term).

Now having said that IF the Jew succeeds in all of their plans they are going to make their crimes in the Soviet Union via Communism look like a walk in the park in comparison to the mass murder they and their Chinese slaves will commit in "Da muddaland".

They will massacre ALL Colvin kind or at least enough to make Africa free of any threats to their desire to strip it of all its remaining resources.

Japan what is your solution?

LOL, multi racial nationalism is a joke.

If the Jews succeed at killing us off they are going to have their Chinese slaves cull a huge amount of the remaining races to make 1010% sure their power goes unchallenged.

From there they will continue their race mixing (except for Jews) agenda to create a huge society of low IQ coffee colored mulatto mongrels to serve as their new slaves and new tax base for their planned degenerate 1,000 year Communist Jewish NWO global empire.

Due to the Chinese's ant like mindless obediance to authority the Jew may allow them to go mostly unmixed (save for top Jews race mixing themselves into any top so called "Chinese elite" as they have done to the British royal family in the now/current year in order to keep the masses of Chinese under control long term).

Now having said that IF the Jew succeeds in all of their plans they are going to make their crimes in the Soviet Union via Communism look like a walk in the park in comparison to the mass murder they and their Chinese slaves will commit in "Da muddaland".

They will massacre ALL Colvin kind or at least enough to make Africa free of any threats to their desire to strip it of all its remaining resources.

But what about the Japanese? They were able to avoid "J" influence and weren't European. Plus there has never been a successful black/white or other controversial mixture. Maybe Egypt and the Arab countries would be a better case.

well at least all of us will be nuked
What? Bosniaks, Serbs and Croats are extremely similar and not of different "races". The one big difference between them has always been religion. Maybe OP is talking about multi-culturalism, but then he shouldn't have used the word multi-racial.

Yeah not talking about multi cultural. Racial. Yes it seems bizzare but it seems like the only tool we could halt this NWO bs. Plus the white race is going to go extinct.

Last edited:
I don't think there's any such thing. As far as the white race being moribund, maybe, but as more and more demographic a political hostility is directed at them they might start biting back. Hard to predict.

closest I have seen is Kazakhstan and Central Asia. Their societies seem to be very healthy and family oriented still. Plus it may happen because white women aren't even a option anymore. So who are we going to breed with? I'm just saying not trying to put your position down.

But what about the Japanese? They were able to avoid "J" influence and weren't European. Plus there has never been a successful black/white or other controversial mixture. Maybe Egypt and the Arab countries would be a better case.

well at least all of us will be nuked
The Japs like to pretend that the third reich was all just an "evil racist white people" thing but no.

They were a part of it too or rather they were a part of the Axis powers aligned with it and the Jew certainly hasn't forgotten that.

The Jew manipulated America to commit war crimes by dropping two nukes on them.

Japan has been so thoroughly cucked and demoralized with Jew feminism that they are dying out.

The Jew has perhaps convinced their people to hate eachother even more than white women and men hate eachother because of feminist brainwashing.

So they're certainly on the list of Jewish enemies to be terminated or culled should the white genocide plan fully pan out for the kikes.

The Japs like to pretend that the third reich was all just an "evil racist white people" thing but no.

They were a part of it too or rather they were a part of the Axis powers aligned with it and the Jew certainly hasn't forgotten that.

The Jew manipulated America to commit war crimes by dropping two nukes on them.

Japan has been so thoroughly cucked and demoralized with Jew feminism that they are dying out.

The Jew has perhaps convinced their people to hate eachother even more than white women and men hate eachother because of feminist brainwashing.

So they're certainly on the list of Jewish enemies to be terminated or culled should the white genocide plan fully pan out for the kikes.

Also, Latin America is run by them. I think it goes back to Columbus but I'm not sure. But every Latin + Caribbean country has a sizeable community of them. The crazy thing is that these guys destroy the societies that they built like the US and Latin America. It seems so backwards.