Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What do you guys think of nurses dancing on TikTok ?

grondilu

grondilu

Overlord
★★★★★
Aren't these nice ladies fun and quirky ?

They are dancing literally meters away from people struggling to breathe, but that doesn't matter, right ?

Of course what they are doing would not release nearly as much stress if they weren't also filming it and publishing it on Tik Tok, right ?

Also they are doing this for stress relief, right ? Absolutely not because the whole pandemic is blown out of proportion, their hospital is mostly empty and they are consequently bored AF, right ?

It's not what it looks like, is it ?

Whores being whores, nothing to see here.

Think its gay and i wont watch

Over for clown world.

wouldnt be suprised if some people died because of these irresponsible twats,only male doctors are worthy of respect

Women's rights is mankind's greatest mistake.

Old whores are dancing too.

Another proof that femoids have no sympathy for suffering.

Who cares, thots being thots.

Not one attosecond

imagine being the patient and relying on these cunts to keep you alive

Whores wanting attention

It's stupid ang cringeworthy.
They're supposed to be professionals but they're out here dancing for attention.

They need to be taught a lesson with something solid

I've been in hospital around 4 times having operations and had overnight stays. Nurses are generally low IQ loud mouths, it makes me question how easy it is to become a nurse? I think it is all down to social skills and learning some basic nursing skills.

Brutal holocough plandemic!

Our biggest mistake as a society during this pandemic has been allowing Nurses to describe themselves as “on the front line.”

After this, there will be no creature on earth as self important and debased as the nurse.

Aren't these nice ladies fun and quirky ?

They are dancing literally meters away from people struggling to breathe, but that doesn't matter, right ?

Of course what they are doing would not release nearly as much stress if they weren't also filming it and publishing it on Tik Tok, right ?

Also they are doing this for stress relief, right ? Absolutely not because the whole pandemic is blown out of proportion, their hospital is mostly empty and they are consequently bored AF, right ?

It's not what it looks like, is it ?

I just don't care to get the point.
Whites are niggers now. Hence why they partake in insipid and primitive nigger dances.
My condolences