Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What do you guys think of the Moorish Americans?

time for a reconquista

time for a reconquista
¡Olé! ¡Santiago y cierra, España!
36EA8F59 D546 4CA3 B078 EDEF3BBD115F

i don't know who they are

Looks like people with identity issues.
Lol, I know you're Algerian, but I also want your opinions of Black Americans of sub-Saharan ancestry claiming to be Moors/Moroccans?

And yeah, I agree and I can understand how it feels.

I think it's retarded.
Yeah, they're pretty up there with how crazy their religion is with the Black Hebrew Israelites, if you ever heard of them.

you mean these guys?

View: https://youtu.be/OhqB_wjOI5M

they're hilarious tbh

Yeah, those guys.
I heard of them, but i only saw sime das rite funny clips and heard about the religion in kendrick lamar songs.

But personally i don't really care, race, religion, politics i don't care, life is stressful enough i don't wanna stress myself thinking about shit i can't change.
Lol, I actually had encounters with Black Hebrew Israelites before. They basically believe that Black people where the 12 Lost Tribe of Israel, and they hate Jews. They're also Black supremacists and are very racist.

What they also all have in common is their belief that Black people of the New World are indigenous to the Americas and have always been here, rather than being from Africa.

Retarded. Black Israelites and Afrocentrists are fucking ridiculous and stupid.
835688DA AF9A 4615 97D7 A8FB669DDC00

They see black africans as lesser than them?
More so separate from native Black Africans.

Although in America, there is a rivalry between Black Americans and other groups of the African diaspora, including Afro-Caribbeans and native African immigrants.

I don't care about this post and wouldn't even answer.
But years ago I would go to Venice Beach CA and see the Black Jews talking crazy. Everything they were saying was interesting, funny, entertaining.
But then when they started talking about UFO's and stuff. I would go, no, don't sound crazier already. Leave it at that at what you were saying before.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cHaXas3nbw

Nice video of Venice before it was overrun with homeless people.
External contentduckduckgo 3 1024x642

If they wear a fez then they're fine.

WE WUZ MOORS AND SHIEEET

Totally unrelated but I really want to visit Morocco.
Same. Mostly desert, but they have nice cities like Casablanca and Marrakesh. Also, the Atlas Mountains.