Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you live for?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
video games and anime :feelstrash:

I want to live until the end of the world and see whether all those religious talks are true

To be honest my reason to live is very simple, almost animalistic.

I simply want to avoid effort and pain. I also want to maximize my pleasure, but with minimal risk of possible consequences.

It really explains most things about my life. Why I'm fat (cause food is easy pleasure and it's not that expensive or hard to acquire like drugs, which would have many negative consequences, such as cost+possible being caught + destroy relationship with parents). It's why I've spent all my free time since I was a kid laying in bed with my laptop, the only breaks being for eating and other .. bodily needs.

I basically live to lay in bed and do nothing. Because doing literally nothing is boring, and boring reduces my net pleasure, the laptop enhances the laying in bed experience, and the food is a nice addition. I basically lived like this till 23.

Since I was a kid till that age I managed to spend all my summers literally rotting like that, and all of my free time where I didn't go to school/uni. It was great. Now that I've been working for a few years I dread waking up. I basically live to work now, and work is meaningless and pays shit. Fuck my life.
I live to see the world that gave me so much shit burn

Heroin and PCP

My dream job. Getting my dream career is what motivates me on days when I just want to die. I want to see it through.

I don’t live for anything, I’m just not making the effort needed to rope yet

for my survival instinct

Cyberpunk2077, The Elder Scroll 6,etc

Last edited:
*Want to see what happens in the future
*Want to visit other places in the world(and try to SEAmaxx perhaps)
*Copes

I'm not really pessimistic, life is a mixed bag for me, I can't really find a reason to kill myself
not getting born would be a completely different thing: existence is useless and quite honestly can be a pain in the ass, so I probably wouldn't want to get born
my approach is: well, I'm here and it's not that terrible, I might as well wait and see where the ride will take me
I'm also not sure about the way this world works and I'm very curious about it - I have a gut feeling saying there's a different way out: I'm talking achieving gnosis, switching to a different reality, modifying this reality - I don't really think Demiurge is all that powerful and the reality is more brittle than we were led to believe
don't get me wrong, I'm not a Christcuck with Stockholm syndrome saying "yeah, suffering is actually great, because it teaches you things" - hell no, suffering is absolutely terrible and unjustified, but I'm not really suffering that much (blackpill gives me more of a weltschmerz kind of suffering than personalised pain and I'm too cynical to really experience this kind of suffering most of the time), so I'm staying on this ride for a while

I live for nothing, I was just born.
Maybe in future I will find some good purpose cope

The hope I can get a virgin wife looksmatched wife one day, or that i'll be able to be around with full dive VR gets perfected so I can at least cope with that.

No obvious reason.

My mom. Other than that just basic survival instincts, my copes are getting more boring each passing day.

For nothing. Pure cowardice keeps me alive. I have no job, no future ahead of me, my dreams were shattered a long while ago and I have absolutely no interest in interacting with other people in a meaningful matter at that point. I just live to live another day in the meaningless hell called life.

I live for hedonistic pleasures, that's it. I prioritize myself over everyone else as well -- I ended up getting sick and tired of being a doormat for people. My quality of life is still shit because women just see me as an awkward sperg, but being able to buy myself nice things makes life somewhat bearable.

Nothing, Im just waiting to kill myself

the acquisition of my BMW 328i coupe was lifefuel to me, but I can already tell that it isn't enough to keep me alive, it's simply prolonging my existence.