Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee “What do you mean blonde hair blue eyes is seen as feminine? Look at chris hemsworth!

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
76D6CC91 BDAF 4540 B5C6 232BA078FC8E
A response to my “blonde hair blue eyed manlets are as good as ethnic” thread, in which I talk about how blonde hair blue eyed short men are typically seen as more feminine and it ends up becoming a massive downside
Also “he’s one of the hottest men on earth, by me personally” wow you’re so unique to think chris hemsworth is the hottest guy on earth.

here’s chris hemsworth btw
0B4C6CEF 85D4 4984 B1A0 95795CBA9C5E
Yes. Of course chris hemsworth disagrees with my thoughts about being a blonde hair blue eyed manlet, especially considering he’s only 6’4

You’re still objectively wrong, having blonde hair and blue eyes is still better than black hair brown eyes. It WILL NOT help you ascend if you’re a manlet or deformed, but it serves as a multipler IF you’re already attractive.

You’re still objectively wrong, having blonde hair and blue eyes is still better than black hair brown eyes. It WILL NOT help you ascend if you’re a manlet or deformed, but it serves as a multipler IF you’re already attractive.

View attachment 229714A response to my “blonde hair blue eyed manlets are as good as ethnic” thread, in which I talk about how blonde hair blue eyed short men are typically seen as more feminine and it ends up becoming a massive downside
Also “he’s one of the hottest men on earth, by me personally” wow you’re so unique to think chris hemsworth is the hottest guy on earth.

here’s chris hemsworth btw
View attachment 229717Yes. Of course chris hemsworth disagrees with my thoughts about being a blonde hair blue eyed manlet, especially considering he’s only 6’4
He's not even blonde.
Holes are brainless.

Black hair green eyes is the ultimate combo

Blondecels are truecels, tbh. And thats coming from someone with dark hair.

Cope. Black hair brown eyes mogs blue blonde hair blue eyes to oblivion and back
Blondecels are truecels, tbh. And thats coming from someone with dark hair.

Blonde and blue eyes aren’t the problem. It’s your bone structure

Imagine being compared with a dude who's on the 0.1% most attractive in the world then get called out for your personality

Good thread as per usual bro. Being blonde and blue eyed is seen as emasculate if you’re not Chad. Women prefer tall, dark and handsome according to studies.

just a little taller than average teehee

Gingers are the truest of the true cels

Yeah blonde hair blue eyes is extermeley feminine looking in general I agree.

Its so funny watching the lack of self awareness expressed by these women. They list 1-2 traits shared between an incel and giga chad but leave out the other 12 that get them pussy.

It depends exactly how good the hair genetics of the latter is. Blonde hair isn't really a plus but in general eye coloring is more important.

After all you can dye your hair.

Indeed... blonde haired/blue eyed manlets are basically butch lesbians at best in the eyes of femoids.

FSTDT is like reddit, the memes write themselves.

She couldn't get a tall chad to commit so she settled for a tall normie. She won't tell him that she is on birth control because she hates his face genetics though.

Last edited:
Girls like all different types of guys. We like Brunettes (Chico), guys with black hair (O'pry), and we like blonds (CHRIS HEMSWORTH). SEE WERE ALL SO QUIRKY and UINQUE!

he's only a little taller than average its ur personality inkwell!!!:soy:

Better than black eyes and curly black hair

Girls like all different types of guys. We like Brunettes (Chico), guys with black hair (O'pry), and we like blonds (CHRIS HEMSWORTH). SEE WERE ALL SO QUIRKY and UINQUE!
They actually do have a preference for certain phenotypes over one another. For example, you'll often see Aryan stacies go for darker haired/dark eyed Meds rather her Aryan-matched Chad.

They don't like to hear things like "he looks like my brother" in public.

Last edited:
Jfl if you think having blonde hair and blue eyes is comparable to black hair and dark brown eyes.

OK we get it you're purebred Aryan stop mogging

Cope I’m basically Indian with blonde hair blue eyes. That’s why foids want TALL, DARK, HANDSOME
Comparing yourself to a curry, bhai you're delusional.
You would have a chance at ascending in Asia because your light features are to die for in that continent.

OK we get it you're purebred Aryan stop mogging
No I’m curry
Comparing yourself to a curry, bhai you're delusional.
You would have a chance at ascending in Asia because your light features are to die for in that continent.
I’m not comparing myself I am one I’m just as ethnic as any of you