Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you need your potential future significant other to do for you?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Forget what you need her to look like. Suppose you were in a committed relationship. But the woman you're with is ultratraditional, and there will be no sex, no "heavy petting," no sending of nudes, no deprecative dirty talk (No calling her at work and making her tell you she's a whore or a piece of shit or whatever), none of that. Until after marriage. And marriage won't come for many years. And once you're married you still can't call her a piece of shit. Probably no nudes either. Just sex. Would you stay?

When people talk about incels they don't really talk about how we allegedly want supermodels. Not as much as they talk about the foundations of the relationships we want. Whatever our future girlfriends and wives look like, people say the relationships will be toxic. They think if we get a relationship, we'll try to bend her to our will. Or look for someone whose will is weak anyway. Maybe we don't tell her "If you love me you'll call yourself a whore on the phone." Maybe instead we wait for her to relinquish because we know she wants us to stay. Maybe we wait for her to say "Please don't leave, okay I'll call myself a whore on the phone." And that would be bad.

But on the other hand, there's nothing wrong with wanting nudes from a woman who will send them. If a woman doesn't want to send nudes, she has that right and that should be respected. But don't you then have the right to go find a woman who will send you nudes? Who will have sex with you before marriage, et cetera? You have needs too and your needs matter. So do you have the confidence in yourself to say "You have your needs, I have mine, you have every right to wanna be a fuckin' Mormon, but I don't wanna do that, so we should probably see other people?"

Sweaty it's about what you can do for HER :soy:

Too many to name them

I could care less about nudes and I can wait a few years for marriage. Unless I'm missing something this doesn't sound that bad to me.

if she doesn't cheat on me and just wants vanilla sex then I would be ok with that. I would prefer a bad bitch of course but I would respect her for not being degenerate.

Fuck me, be actually enjoyable to be around and not sponge off me and use me as an ATM, which is being too picky by IT standards.

Too many to name them

if she doesn't cheat on me and just wants vanilla sex then I would be ok with that. I would prefer a bad bitch of course but I would respect her for not being degenerate.

Suppose she couldn't meet these needs, but liked you anyway and wanted you to stay. You would say "No thanks" and move on? You wouldn't try to force her to change?

Suppose she couldn't meet these needs, but liked you anyway and wanted you to stay. You would say "No thanks" and move on? You wouldn't try to force her to change?
If she didn't want to have sex? isn't that what a marriage is about. I cant fuck a friend.

Why would I want to be with someone who couldn't meet a need as basic as being enjoyable to be around?

Some people might accuse you of being the kind of guy who wouldn't leave. Who would instead stay, and try to change her.

If she didn't want to have sex? isn't that what a marriage is about. I cant fuck a friend.

I mean during the dating phase. You wouldn't get married right away, but she would want you to commit as a boyfriend.

Some people might accuse you of being the kind of guy who wouldn't leave. Who would instead stay, and try to change her.

I mean during the dating phase. You wouldn't get married right away, but she would want you to commit as a boyfriend.
I guess I would bite my tongue and accept that offer if I knew for sure we would be in a relationship down the line somehow.

I dont need someone who is good looking, 1,5-2/10 would suffice just fine. I just need someone who can stand with me through thick and thin. Someone who can hug me and tell me its all going to be alright when I feel suicidal. I have never had someone like that in my entire life and I ponder to myself everyday why I have worked hard to get where I am, but still miss a fundamental part of life.

I just want to love and be loved by someone.

I dont need someone who is good looking, 1,5-2/10 would suffice just fine. I just need someone who can stand with me through thick and thin. Someone who can hug me and tell me its all going to be alright when I feel suicidal. I have never had someone like that in my entire life and I ponder to myself everyday why I have worked hard to get where I am, but still miss a fundamental part of life.

I just want to love and be loved by someone.

So you need loving hugs? That's it? No sex or nudity?

So you need loving hugs? That's it? No sex or nudity?

ofc I do, but I thought it was kinda assumed already as those things are needed for a healthy relationship

If she's not willing to meet your needs before a relationship developing, even something as minor as heavy petting then she isn't worth the time imo. If you were to commit later down the line i could envisage her holding out in regards to many things. She would have laid down the ground rules and let the male know that she is the dominant one in that part of the relationship. I could see her holding it over his head when married, like saying 'oh you promised not to do ask me that in the past, so why are you making things difficult asking me now?' She wants to be in control without considering her partner's feelings and needs.

ofc I do, but I thought it was kinda assumed already as those things are needed for a healthy relationship

No, in the opening post I explain that sex and nudity won't happen for years and years. It won't happen until you're married.

If she's not willing to meet your needs before a relationship developing, even something as minor as heavy petting then she isn't worth the time imo. If you were to commit later down the line i could envisage her holding out in regards to many things. She would have laid down the ground rules and let the male know that she is the dominant one in that part of the relationship. I could see her holding it over his head when married, like saying 'oh you promised not to do ask me that in the past, so why are you making things difficult asking me now?' She wants to be in control without considering her partner's feelings and needs.

Right, you have needs. So you would be willing to leave her and find someone else? Instead of trying to change her?

Spread her legs for me whenever I ask her to. I don't need nudes. I don't need dirty talk. I just want a hole who is submissive and doesn't leech on my money and resources.

Spread her legs for me whenever I ask her to. I don't need nudes. I don't need dirty talk. I just want a hole who is submissive and doesn't leech on my money and resources.

So you wouldn't accept the woman in the opening post? What if a woman liked you, but wouldn't submit to you? Would you respectfully move on to someone else? Do you have the confidence to not try and change her into what you want her to be, out of fear that if you leave her, you won't find another woman who likes you?