Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think about drugs?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
?

Last edited:
Best cope, but you need to be NT to find dealers sadly

Stay away from the hard drugs unless you truly want to die.

They are great. Keep you somewhat sane and away from the rope at least.

Taking "drugs" is just another form of self destructive behavior.

Some destroy themselves with fast food, others heroin. Not much difference imo.

I don't use anything, i dont recommend it tbh

I don't use anything, i dont recommend it tbh

Most drugs taste bad. I spend money on other things. Drugs are for the “open minded folk who are libertards :forcedsmile:” or the normines ,and helpful for those who go through disabilities.

Last edited:
They're good if you consume responsibly.

Drugs make all copes feel much better

At this point, Being a drug addict is the best case scenario for my life.. just having enough money to buy drugs and spend eternity overdosing in dopamine. I’ve pretty much been starved of all dopamine for like a decade now. These days the only happy part of my day is eating.. I wait till I’m with extremely hungry and eat a giant meal.. that way I get maximum dopamine from it. Then I rot for a few hours till it’s time to eat again.. I wish I could just do heroin all day without dying.. that would be so nice. I’m 25, bald, broken dick, and have no good memories. My youth and prime were spent sad and alone.. drugs sound pretty fucking good tbh

These days the only happy part of my day is eating.. I wait till I’m with extremely hungry and eat a giant meal.. that way I get maximum dopamine from it. Then I rot for a few hours till it’s time to eat again..
Same for me:feelsrope:

Advil helps when I'm in pain

Magic Mushrooms are great, too bad i'm broke so i can't grow/buy more. I'd like to try MDMA and LSD
At this point, Being a drug addict is the best case scenario for my life.. just having enough money to buy drugs and spend eternity overdosing in dopamine. I’ve pretty much been starved of all dopamine for like a decade now. These days the only happy part of my day is eating.. I wait till I’m with extremely hungry and eat a giant meal.. that way I get maximum dopamine from it. Then I rot for a few hours till it’s time to eat again.. I wish I could just do heroin all day without dying.. that would be so nice. I’m 25, bald, broken dick, and have no good memories. My youth and prime were spent sad and alone.. drugs sound pretty fucking good tbh
sounds like every day of my life

I have the same coping strategy. When I go without food for a long time, even basic food like a carrot taste amazing.

Maybe those who do drugs have destroyed the natural reward systems in the brain by overstimulating dopamine production. I mean, when hyper-palatable processed foods creates the baseline threshold for happiness in a human, maybe that is why so many people escalate to pills to feel normal.

Low iq. Don't use drugs just because of women. You should care about yourself.

Not only the best cope, but also make the rest of the copes better. They also make life spam shorter. There are no serious disadvantages. I smoke weed as often as i can.

Drugs is low IQ, an incel should take care of his health, you don't wanna end up in the IC.

They're the best

It depends on your situation. If you’re a truecel, then you can slowly kill yourself with drugs, since there’s nothing good in the real world for you. So, it’s better to destroy your brain in every way possible.

If you’re a larping normie, you have to use drugs only if they are trendy and if also normies are using them. You have to follow the trend and do what normies do. Only smoke weed with cool NT friends, only if there’s a foid in the group that can see you smoking weed or snoring cocaine.

If NT normies, instead of smoking feels “cool” vaping, you have to do the same things they are doing. It’s absolutely important to do these things in public, to increase your perceived social status.

If you can, you should consider becoming a drug dealer.

they can help

Not a fan.

I don't need alcohol or drugs to lower my inhibition. I lowered my inhibition naturally by pushing myself out of my comfort zone and approaching girls in increasingly difficult situations - not relying on some overhyped liquid or pills as a crutch.

Not for me.

Not a fan.

I don't need alcohol or drugs to lower my inhibition. I lowered my inhibition naturally by pushing myself out of my comfort zone and approaching girls in increasingly difficult situations - not relying on some overhyped liquid or pills as a crutch.

Not for me.
t. nt

its easy to get bitcoin. creditcard/localbitcoin etc etc
For credit card you need to visit a bank, for localbitcoin you need to meet a person. Get the fuck out of this forum normie

For credit card you need to visit a bank, for localbitcoin you need to meet a person. Get the fuck out of this forum normie
♂️:dafuckfeels:
im incel because i'm ugly as hell i wish i was "mentally ill"

Smoked weed HARD for 2 years and ended up with anxiety issues that i still suffer to this day. My depression also got much worse, i remember one time i was high as fuck and was staring into my bathroom mirror which caused me to go into a full blown panic attack at the realisation that i'm a disgusting subhuman creature that will live a life of solitude and suffering.

Haven't smoked in a year now and still have chronic depression and anxiety.

JoinedDec 15, 2018

yeah god forbid he participates in a forum lol, next will you insult him by calling him a virgin? @Noixa @Ritalincel

me too im farming for 100 posts im so close..

avoid them if you can, dont get addicted.

i like them. lsd takes me on adventures, alcohol numbs/feels nice, and heroin is gigacomfy

Weed keeps me sane

Weed and mdma are great
But Id recommend to stay away from the hard stuff