Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media What do you think about Gillette's toxic masculinity ad?

Lol insulting men in an advertisement for a product specifically for men. They deserve to go bankrupt

they lost me as a client

From what I can tell, every major shaving company lost revenue because of Dollar Shave Club and other alternatives as well as not shaving becoming more popular. The "toxic masculinity" ad was in January this year, but Gillette's sales have been dropping before that. And shares of GIllette's owners P&G are at a record high, which means smarter people than us have looked at them and don't think there's anything to worry about.

So no, it's not a bunch of men waking up to the all-out assault on their gender, it's just business stuff.

I don't like it because it has too many black people in it.

Last edited:
I think faggot

That's so racist! What's wrong with black people?
I don't hate all black people, but I hate black gangs and all the criminal, low inhib immigrants.

I don't like it because it has too many black people in it.
I feel this way too about everything coming out these days from adds to movies because they didn´t chose the black people at random you just know they are put in because "muh diversity" the same with Star Wars The Force Awakens they don´t cast a woman and a black random they do it to show how progressive they are.
Lol insulting men in an advertisement for a product specifically for men.

In Finland we have a saying:
Pissing in your own boot

That's a fine example of that

I think it's old news, I haven't even watched the whole ad just pics/gifs of parts of it but if they lost money from it then good on the buyers, personally I use Harry's Razors myself

"Procter & Gamble Co’s (PG.N) quarterly revenue and adjusted profit beat Wall Street expectations on Tuesday, sending shares to a record-high even as the world’s No.1 personal goods company took an $8 billion charge on its Gillette shaving business," Reuters reported Tuesday. Procter & Gamble "reported a net loss of about $5.24 billion, or $2.12 per share, for the quarter ended June 30, due to an $8 billion non-cash writedown of Gillette," Reuters explains.

Cucks and liberals

I no longer use their products to shave my NW7 horseshoe.

In Finland we have a saying:
Pissing in your own boot

That's a fine example of that
in Poland we say "shitting in your own nest" ("sranie do własnego gniazda")

I never used their products, I only use electric razors

I go to a Turkish barbers for my shave and haircut if I need it.. I like it.. you just walk in whenever and they usually have a seat for you.. even if they don't it usually takes 5 minutes for them to get one for you. Good quality too. Well trained barbers. Nice experience overall.

Their old slogan was "go and get some".

Designed to get good coverage and press from politicians and celebrities