Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What do you think about narcissismmaxxing?

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
I don't really know if it's a good or bad thing.
Or even how to do it.

But could narcissismmaxxing be a good thing? Like normies don't have anything to offer you. Why even care about them?
I think I could treat my ultimate high inhib thinking with that. Everyone is just a NPC besides me tbh.
I want to stop thinking about their opinions, but how?

Well yeah I think I'm probably narcissistic to an extent but it's not delusional because everyone is retarded

dont do it belive me not easy to live with it only if u want confidense :feelstrash: :feelsseriously:

Most adult people already have the mindset you are trying to achieve, boyo.

dont do it belive me not easy to live with it only if u want confidense :feelstrash: :feelsseriously:
I'm even too scared to go to the dentist.
I just want to do the basic things without getting a insane panic attack.
Narcissismmaxxing could fix that imo, but it would turn you into an asshole and I don't even know how to do it jfl.

Narcissismmaxxing could fix that imo, but it would turn you into an asshole and I don't even know how to do it jfl.
i speak from my life man i am Narcissist in rl and it can be good thing depends how u see it :feelstrash:

it's based, I wish I could psych myself into that

bad idea as an ugly male

I tried it for a bit and woo were ppl aggressive. They hate it when you try to rise above your subhumanity. I wasn't even rude. Incel='I love myself because of x' is a narcissist, Chad='I love myself because of x' is confident and knows his strengths.

no narcism for your face