Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think about NEET?

TheRealChincel

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
★★★★★
Just the state of being, not the user. For those who are workcels, do you think you would be bored as a NEET? To my fellow NEETs, could you see yourself going back to work voluntarily or are you too disconnected from society? I don’t see a purpose for work outside of survival tbh.

I fap to lolis every day

I'm a workcel, but I'm remote worker that works from home. I don't mind it since I don't have to deal with people in person. Being NEET sounds great but I like having money to spend on copes.

Nice bait title.
I honestly think being NEET would destroy what is left of me.
I am currently in a period of NEETdom after finishing uni, it is lonely asf.
I spend most of the day walking around the house talking to myself.
At least working you have colleges to talk too and have something to do

Do i like being a NEET? Yes!
Could i see myself ever going back to work voluntary or am i too disconnected form society? At this point i think i'm incapable of even holding down a job for longer than 2 weeks, i have been out of society for too long.
Only thing i don't like about being a NEET is that i don't have much money for myself, which i could spend on copes, but this issue would be fixed ones i manage to obtain NEETbuxx.

NEET or death

I would rope if I had to wagecuck tbh

i wish i could be neeet must be nice :feelstrash:

It’s going to be my last resort.

I'm a workcel, but I'm remote worker that works from home. I don't mind it since I don't have to deal with people in person. Being NEET sounds great but I like having money to spend on copes.
What job is this? How hard is it to get a remote job?

What job is this? How hard is it to get a remote job?
Tech support, it wasnt too hard tbh. I'm a low iqcel and managed to get through the two interviews. They even provided the computer for this one. But I've worked for other companies in the past and they all have the same requirements a low spec computer and an internet connection.

If you live in the states look up Transcom, Alorica, Teletec, Teleperformance, Asurion, and Convergys.

Good responses, guys, on PUAHate there were worker bees who thought that money would help them ascend...JFL, only if you have a base like Tom Cruise.

I used to be a NEET for several years, I miss the freedom tbh. The sense of dread when thinking about the future was too soul-crushing for me to bear though. Being richNEET is the only way to go.
Contributing to society is an immoral thing to do for an incel in my opinion, but the need for money is just too strong.

Nice bait title.
I honestly think being NEET would destroy what is left of me.
I am currently in a period of NEETdom after finishing uni, it is lonely asf.
I spend most of the day walking around the house talking to myself.
At least working you have colleges to talk too and have something to do

Lol at you.

I work and I never talk to any of my colleges unless I'm literally forced to.

Lol at you.

I work and I never talk to any of my colleges unless I'm literally forced to.
I work in construction/engineering so no foids.
Most guys don't give a shit what I look like and no soys so i can talk to people

I've too many bills to pay to no work. Plus i think I'd get bored sitting about all day doing fuck all. Granted that working is shite, but abject poverty is worse, so gotta wage slave like a good goy.

I work in construction/engineering so no foids.
Most guys don't give a shit what I look like and no soys so i can talk to people

That's nice. There is barely any foids where I work too but most people here don't fucking talk to one another they don't even say hi or bye when they leave even though we sit next to each other. Or maybe they just don't say it to me cos they fucking hate me for some reason like everyone. Give me your job.

I rather be NEET than work but unfortunately I need the money so I can pay for my copes.

if you can't stand being neet because of boredom you are a literal npc. srs.
you can hobbymax e v e r y t h i n g. there is endless cope out there that doesn't cost anything, worlds of knowledge and fantasy just clicks away.

you were brainwashed by the school system to not even know how to be free. it's sad.
your brain was wired to constantly worry. to be in a constant state of alert. be it money or anything else ... it's all just a means to turn you into a good, obedient and non-violent workslave. this whole system is designed for this one purpose. throw your damn shackles away.

neet is something I want to do every once in a while but not all the time.
i would love to be neet for a month or so now. but only if I can be totally alone lol.
otherwise fuck that.

also 2 years of neeting in the early 2010s made me very jumpy and weird. that's obviously too long.

Would prob get boring after a while

I'm going to be a neet till the day I die

I would probably rope, when I'm lonely and bored I get really depressed and upset for nothing kek

I have Games that i even had not got the opportunity to play, since i have a whole collection.
I play up to 5 games per day, including doing some modding in Carmageddon II.
Its so fun.

Pretty fucking depressing after a while, the days fly by in an instant. So monotonous.

I was effectively NEET for 4 months between finishing school and starting university. It was enjoyable for a week or so, but quickly became mind-numbing.

if you can't stand being neet because of boredom you are a literal npc. srs.
you can hobbymax e v e r y t h i n g. there is endless cope out there that doesn't cost anything, worlds of knowledge and fantasy just clicks away.

you were brainwashed by the school system to not even know how to be free. it's sad.
your brain was wired to constantly worry. to be in a constant state of alert. be it money or anything else ... it's all just a means to turn you into a good, obedient and non-violent workslave. this whole system is designed for this one purpose. throw your damn shackles away.

Yeah, I have to agree with this but also realize that I don’t have the social “fire and desire” that most people have. What I suspect is that a lot of guys who find being NEET elite to be boring are doing the same thing(s) on loop. In the winter, I tend to stay inside and that’s when boredom sets in but the other months have so many options like concerts, biking, parks, etc. that it’s tough to be bored imo. If you stay inside all day or you go out and do the same stuff over and over, no shit it gets tiresome.

Im kinda neet for some months and i love it.

I wish couples could be NEET and make babies together. Normies are too obsessed with working/carriers and materialism so they would rather focus on that more than being NEET parents and loving their child like it should be in this world.

Both wagecucking and neeting are equally as bad

Both wagecucking and neeting are equally as bad

Hmm? I’m not gonna say NEET is a great thing but equally as bad as wagecucking?

Hmm? I’m not gonna say NEET is a great thing but equally as bad as wagecucking?
I guess it depends on your job. Im studymaxing so I will have a good job with good wages. Ill try to work as little as possible thogh