Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you think about Parties like Alternative for Germany/Sweden and people like David Duke?

• Thread starter To_Live_is to_Serve
  • Start date
To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is_to_Serve
Alternative for Sweden ran on the promise to strip 100 000 recent illegal immigrants of their citizenship and deport them but did unfortunately not win any seats in the parliament due to the electoral system. The immigration policy is so bad that is should not even be called that.

I tend to like them but I am a mayo, despite never having eaten it in my life. I could see that it look be positive for white-cels but what about all sands and so on?

I have sympathy for incels of all races and so on.

Last edited:
david duke is very based

I voted for them.
AfD is very based, they don't support single mothers and shit. They are also triggering normies on mass and want FULL FREE SPEECH ON THE INTERNET!

AfD is very based, they don't support single mothers and shit. They are also triggering normies on mass and want FULL FREE SPEECH ON THE INTERNET!

It sounds good.

There are even incel animals like that elephant who thrashed an asian village because he couldn't find a gf.
I have sympathy for anything that is an incel, human, beast, rice, or not. The world needs both judgement and sympathy.

AfD is based I vote for them too. I mean politics is a cope and Chad always wins but at least I get to enjoy more freedom and copes.
Still feels like a dick move towards any ethnicels in Germany but you can always go back to your home countries tbh.

david duke is very based

David Duke is indeed based and he's a very smart, talented guy. Comes at things from an academic, logical perspective. You can learn a lot from him. A bit repetitive at times, but a voice I respect.

He's also a very good debater who people can learn a lot from regarding how to handle hostile (yet socially controlled) verbal situations from.

Alternative for Sweden ran on the promise to strip 100 000 recent illegal immigrants of their citizenship and deport them but did unfortunately not win any seats in the parliament due to the electoral system. The immigration policy is so bad that is should not even be called that.

I tend to like them but I am a mayo, despite never having eaten it in my life. I could see that it look be positive for white-cels but what about all sands and so on?

I have sympathy for incels of all races and so on?

I support right-wing parties because I had pertinent, negative experiences with many groups that fall under the protectorate of left-wing parties, because I hate their policies when it comes to weapons (esp. guns), hunting, fishing, animal-keeping and traffic and because I have developed severe aversions towards leftists as a whole because they have proven that they are hypocrites that fuck the european workers by supporting mass migration that is only supported by big companies and absolute lunatics. They don't give a flying fuck about the issues of the working class they only care about (sexual/ethnic) minorities and lip services to these groups. As soon as leftism moved away from the purely materialistic plane it became irrelevant for anyone that doesn't belong to its protected classes.

They are also against abortion :feelsLSD:
and want to make the access to firearms easier.
This.

It sounds good.

It is.

I voted for them.

Did it too. Sehr basierte Entscheidung.

There are even incel animals like that elephant who thrashed an asian village because he couldn't find a gf.
I have sympathy for anything that is an incel, human, beast, rice, or not. The world needs both judgement and sympathy.
I can agree with you man ngl

All politics is cope except this
All people

David Duke is based; I read his autobiography in 8th grade.

Politics are cope. Looks are everything

im not into politics tbh

I voted for them.

By he way, the (((AfD))) is influenced by females like Frauke Perty, Alice Weidel and Beatrix von Storch. They are also pro-jewish.

Still feels like a dick move towards any ethnicels in Germany but you can always go back to your home countries tbh.

How exactly is this a dick move? What are we supposed to do here anyways?

I support right-wing parties because I had pertinent, negative experiences with many groups that fall under the protectorate of left-wing parties, because I hate their policies when it comes to weapons (esp. guns), hunting, fishing, animal-keeping and traffic

Brutal driver licence pill once again. Leftwing parties want to remove cars from men.

By he way, the (((AfD))) is influenced by females like Frauke Perty, Alice Weidel and Beatrix von Storch. They are also pro-jewish.

Petry already left the Party. Weidel and Beatrix are pretty based actually. One is a dyke though. Sadly it's illegal to run a male only party.

How exactly is this a dick move? What are we supposed to do here anyways?
Because I respect any fellow Incels. I guess you were supposed to be good wageslaves but 90% of immigrants just come here anymore for welfare.

Brutal driver licence pill once again. Leftwing parties want to remove cars from men.
Leftwing parties want you to be :soy: drone.

I think their popularity is gonna increase thanks to the 2020 refugee crisis we are going to see those controlled righties more they will be pro zionist %100

Last edited:
Petry already left the Party.

I know, she still had a big influence back then as a party spokesman.

Weidel and Beatrix are pretty based actually. One is a dyke though. Sadly it's illegal to run a male only party.

Alice Weidel is pro-jewish ''We do have a problem with a growing number of antisemites''. The party also have an extra section for jews called JAfD. All parties have to die at this point. They are all weak, jewish, pro-female and they want to destroy my penis.

I know, she still had a big influence back then as a party spokesman.

Nah she and her husband are pretty much forgotten at this point.
Höcke dictates Party policy now and he is beyond based.

Alice Weidel is pro-jewish ''We do have a problem with a growing number of antisemites''. The party also have an extra section for jews called JAfD. All parties have to die at this point. They are all weak, jewish, pro-female and they want to destroy my penis.
Like I said politics is a cope but democratic change is still more realistic than violent revolution.

I think their popularity is gonna increase thanks to the 2020 refugee crisis we are going to see those controlled righties more they will be pro zionist %100
I, as I have said in earlier threads, think 2020 will be a censorious year. Many people will get banned and your view on Women and Jews will be a dividing line.
Think whatever you want about the MurdochMurdoch triad but in their latest AMA, they declared themselves to be on the correct side of both issues.

Their policies do not benefit my face. I'd vote for a leftist Jewish tranny over a right winger if the former made facial surgery covered by healthcare.

Their policies do not benefit my face. I'd vote for a leftist Jewish tranny over a right winger if the former made facial surgery covered by healthcare.
That doesn't sound very self sacrificing.

I on the opposite find it easy to sacrifice myself; my life is not sought after; it is unimportant. I will not make a difference if I just post here and pay taxes. Incel rage might be a thing but I'd help almost anyone with almost anything. I'm totally starved for social interaction too.

That doesn't sound very self sacrificing.

I on the opposite find it easy to sacrifice myself; my life is not sought after; it is unimportant. I will not make a difference if I just post here and pay taxes.
No point sacrificing yourself for symmfaced sex havers who get to reproduce while you rot alone in shame and disgrace until you die. I'm not patriotic or nationalist. I am anti immigration because immigration is a eugenics scheme to end ethnic male bloodlines. I don't actually care about my country because my country doesn't care about me. I'll be a nationalist when my face is fixed.

Let's be realistic. If you vote for a leftist party in 2020 you're basically only voting for more feminism. JFL if you think they make surgerymaxxing for a FUCKING STRAIGHT WHITE MALE free.

As you already stated, it is a cope. Nothing will change. People here are extremly weak.
Yep basically. JFL modern germans are such weak cucks that we still suffer from muh Nazi hysteria and Erbschuld.

I don't actually care about my country because my country doesn't care about me. I'll be a nationalist when my face is fixed.

I understand. I feel the same way about women and with negligible exceptions humanity.

Let's be realistic. If you vote for a leftist party in 2020 you're basically only voting for more feminism. JFL if you think they make surgerymaxxing for a FUCKING STRAIGHT WHITE MALE free.
I gave a hypothetical scenario, obviously Western leftism which is infected with feminism would never show any mercy to ugly straight males. However, if a feminist politician did make facial surgery for incels free... I wouldn't care about all the tyrannical feminist policies that person would also bring to the table. I'd get my surgeries and after that, I'd have no reason to remain in The West anyway. I'd just leave after surgerymaxxing and go to Jordan or Sicily.

I gave a hypothetical scenario, obviously Western leftism which is infected with feminism would never show any mercy to ugly straight males. However, if a feminist politician did make facial surgery for incels free... I wouldn't care about all the tyrannical feminist policies that person would also bring to the table. I'd get my surgeries and after that, I'd have no reason to remain in The West anyway. I'd just leave after surgerymaxxing and go to Jordan or Sicily.

I mean yeah thats possible but still a dick move. You'd basically doom your entire country just so you could ascend in some third world country.
You can already SEAmax by JBW.

I mean yeah thats possible but still a dick move. You'd basically doom your entire country just so you could ascend in some third world country.
You can already SEAmax by JBW.
I can't SEAmaxx, my face is disfigured.

jfl I have talked to 40+ year old 2/10 german men who ascened in SEA by JBW.
He had a symmetrical face, a full head of hair, was white, and probably over 6ft tall.

He had a symmetrical face, a full head of hair, was white, and probably over 6ft tall.
None of those except the 6ft tall but thats just the german average.