Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think about those new "sex positive parties" in Europe?

J

joe_incel123

Officer
★★
It's some kind of "liberal" feminist shit some nightclubs do (mostly in Germany) where they only let in Chads, Chadlites and foids. Well, they say everyone has a chance to come in, except of old guys or guys who "look like a raper".

They celebrate their liberalness while effectively keeping the low tier normies and incels out. Which imo is a brutal fucking blackpilled discrimination.

How can any guy in the Western Hemisphere still be bluepilled in 2020?

Last edited:
Never heard of it. Do you mean swinger parties?

Only chads chadlites and foids? That's not a party that's just regular dating.

Never heard of it. Do you mean swinger parties?

Nope. Swinger parties are being looked at as a thing for old boomers and granners.

"Sex Positive Parties" is the modern, sexy feminazi version of it.

Here's a link from the braindead "magazine" Vice News: https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/...-nein-sexpositive-partys-sind-keine-sexpartys

They claim not to be sex parties. Well, actually they are. Just very picky who to let in, plus left winged feminazi shit ideology.

Nope. Swinger parties are being looked at as a thing for old boomers and granners.

Here's a link from the braindead "magazine" Vice News: https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/...-nein-sexpositive-partys-sind-keine-sexpartys

They claim not to be sex parties. Well, actually they are. Just very picky who to let in, plus left winged feminazi shit ideology.
:feelspuke: Peak degeneracy. But it also says the article is from 2017, so I am not sure how much of a representation it could be in 2020? Especially when people are taking social distancing measurements due to based corona-chan.

I'm not interested in that kind of stuff. I want some god damn intimacy, or at least the illusion of it. I don't want to share females with other dudes, that would break the suspension of disbelief.

Last edited:
:feelspuke: Peak degeneracy. But it also says the article is from 2017, so I am not sure how much of a representation it could be in 2020? Especially when people are taking social distancing measurements due to based corona-chan.

Yea well, it's not that "new" actually. And it seems it's a very German thing. I speak German so I thought it would also be common in the rest of the western world. But well, Germans go completely naked to a mixed Sauna with strangers from both genders too.

This is one of the poisonous results of free-acting hypergamy in society.

I'm not interested in that kind of stuff. I want some god damn intimacy, or at least the illusion of it. I don't want to share females with other dudes, that would break the immersion.

They wouldn't let freaks like us in anyway. They even say they make these parties mostly for women - not for men. And they are balancing to like 50:50 men and women. So as there come more men than foids, they choose the best looking men to come in to them.

The article says anyone can enter tho? Have you tried to get in one of these parties? What was their excuse not to let you in?

Didn't know about them tbh

The article says anyone can enter tho? Have you tried to get in one of these parties? What was their excuse not to let you in?

No but I've read an article about it in a "progressive liberal" german online newspaper.

Its all fucking hypocrisy if they won't let me in and fuck their libtard women

Normies: Sex isn't important!

Also normies:

Imagine being so sex craved that you actually feel the need and desire to bone in public.. But we're the ones who are entitled. JFL.

No but I've read an article about it in a "progressive liberal" german online newspaper.
what did it say that this article doesnt?
Its always best to try to enter to see if they're any different. Who knows, they might actually let you in. if not you can take pictures how only chads are let in so ou can complain about discrimination.

the type of females that go to those kind of things are mostly landwhales i'd bet

the type of females that go to those kind of things are mostly landwhales i'd bet

Doesn't seem so. If you are interested, try to look up in the german net. Facebook, nightclubs, whatever. From what I've read so far it's mostly young attractive people.

Just further proof that white people are a blite on this species that need to be nuked away
Yea well, it's not that "new" actually. And it seems it's a very German thing. I speak German so I thought it would also be common in the rest of the western world. But well, Germans go completely naked to a mixed Sauna with strangers from both genders too.
@LastGerman explain yourself. You are going into saunas with naked stranger foids.:feelswhat:

@LastGerman explain yourself. You are going into saunas with naked stranger foids.:feelswhat:

It is not a real thing. I have never been to a sauna.

Fucking Jews castrated that country.

It is. In Germany and Austria.

We have something called nudist beach. That is an actual thing though. In regards to sauna, there is something called an etiquette guide. So, nudist beaches have an actual scene while a nudist sauna is way more specific here.

It's some kind of "liberal" feminist shit some nightclubs do (mostly in Germany) where they only let in Chads, Chadlites and foids. Well, they say everyone has a chance to come in, except of old guys or guys who "look like a raper".

They celebrate their liberalness while effectively keeping the low tier normies and incels out. Which imo is a brutal fucking blackpilled discrimination.

How can any guy in the Western Hemisphere still be bluepilled in 2020?
Nothing new, this has been happening since the 70s
I'm not interested in that kind of stuff. I want some god damn intimacy, or at least the illusion of it. I don't want to share females with other dudes, that would break the suspension of disbelief.
Tbh

"We are so liberal lalalala~ Come fuck me haha! AAAAAA GO AWAY INCEL AAA! SECURITY HEEEEEEEEEELP!! HIS FACE IS RAPING ME!"
We have something called nudist beach.
That is a funny way to spell mass grave.