Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What do you think boomers think of attractive people playing video games and making money like pewdiepie

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
What do you think they'd say to elicit disrespect OR would they tacitly have primal value because of his looks halo?

We cant say all boomers will X or Y, tbh

I don't think boomers think at all.

pedipie sucks dick

We cant say all boomers will X or Y, tbh
I am asking what the general gravitation point will be, not if ALL will take a pick. That's unrealistic to assume given how humanity is varied, but they do aggregate in mass-herds/ tendencies.

What do you think they'd say to elicit disrespect OR would they tacitly have primal value because of his looks halo?
It’s the primal primality of primarchy dude

You’re rong

Primarchy is key for tacit elicitation of penury from a deceptively uxorious melanoma ridden geriatric

I can be pseudo intellectual too bro

Biggest unnecessarily pseudo intellectual twat on this forum is you.

Even if you want to be sophisticated or advanced, if you can’t explain in free flowing terminology then you come off as a cringe try hard autist

You’re smart, we all know that, but you need to start speaking normally or you’ll forever be that annoying fucker who won’t let go of his thesaurus

Last edited:
I am asking what the general gravitation point will be, not if ALL will take a pick. That's unrealistic to assume given how humanity is varied, but they do aggregate in mass-herds/ tendencies.

I guess they will have a negative view of PewDiePie because video games and his stupid behavior. Or maybe they will not care at all.

It’s the primal primality of primarchy dude

You’re rong

Primarchy is key for tacit elicitation of penury from a deceptively uxorious melanoma ridden geriatric

I can be pseudo intellectual too bro

Biggest unnecessarily pseudo intellectual twat on this forum is you.

Even if you want to be sophisticated or advanced, if you can’t explain in free flowing terminology then you come off as a cringe try hard autist

You’re smart, we all know that, but you need to start speaking normally or you’ll forever be that annoying fucker who won’t let go of his thesaurus
I didn't even say primal more than once in that and you're really hyperbolically stretching to make it pseudointellectual. Such gaslighting.
Blackpill is a new phenomenon, often undefined. Terminology needs to be expanded. And I'm not making a glossary for people who aren't taking it seriously. Several people come up to me and talk to me in my servers/ subforums I've made. This is for them.
You come off like one of those people who white knight/jester for the status quo so the crowd gives you validation.

Funniest miscorrelation is that high vocabulary = intelligence. You're already overstepping your assumptions based on thinking I am believing a paradigm I don't even follow. I.E. I don't think being verbose is indicative of IQ. It's the insight that's made. Insights you can't follow.
If my stuff really lost you just because I say primal then you might be the one who has autism, low iq, neuropathway blockage.

Last edited:
I didn't even say primal more than once in that and you're really hyperbolically stretching to make it pseudointellectual. Such gaslighting.
Blackpill is a new phenomenon, often undefined. Terminology needs to be expanded. And I'm not making a glossary for people who aren't taking it seriously. Several people come up to me and talk to me in my servers/ subforums I've made. This is for them.
You come off like one of those people who white knight/jester for the status quo so the crowd gives you validation.
Creative insult I’ll give you that.

Although nope, I just can spot tryhard autism from a mile away sweaty :soy:

I didn’t insult you. I criticised your pseudo intellectual spamming and repetitiveness on many of your posts, not so much in this one. That’s something you can change, to improve the flow of your ideas so you are more widely well received. It’s not a massive issue, just something you fall into sometimes

wHaT a FuCkInG NiGGeR

Creative insult I’ll give you that.

Although nope, I just can spot tryhard autism from a mile away sweaty :soy:

I didn’t insult you. I criticised your pseudo intellectual spamming and repetitiveness on many of your posts, not so much in this one. That’s something you can change, to improve the flow of your ideas so you are more widely well received
It's an insult to imply I do it for pseudointellectualism.
But yeah you are coming off like those people who totally didn't get it or the ones clinical psychiatrists would say is insecure and wants to nitpick anything to feel relationally bigger.
Tyrannical hierarchy tryhardism.
The reason I suffix and prefix everything is to be more exacting in accordance with the glossary/ terminology of my philosophy.
There needs to be a common flow/ common way of angling the assessment of all blackpill phenomena. And if I make using prefixes and suffixes consistent i can form an overlying lens by which people can understand it.
The visual conceptual synthesizing of symbols to sense stream from words can be done better through this once people get the hang of it.
You just chose to turn your ignorance into autism and reject expanding your paradigm.
You made autism into a verb.

Find me the measurement with all given factors, not in hindsight, but overall that this is tryhard autism and your theory will be disproven.

It's weird that when you said sweaty, and I immediately thought of you I had a psychological sensation of smelling indian curry sweat. My instincts are telling me you're ugly. It's weird how failo can leak just by the way you see someone understand/ type/ etc.
it's efficiency. Words are pegs which ideas stand on. THe more complex the idea, the more need to create words.
Insight on blackpill isextremely limited. I guess I'm going to have to reinvent the wheel to get the left brain-precision tists onboard.

Last edited:
It's an insult to imply I do it for pseudointellectualism.
But yeah you are coming off like those people who totally didn't get it or the ones clinical psychiatrists would say is insecure and wants to nitpick anything to feel relationally bigger.
Tyrannical hierarchy tryhardism.
The reason I suffix and prefix everything is to be more exacting in accordance with the glossary/ terminology of my philosophy.
There needs to be a common flow/ common way of angling the assessment of all blackpill phenomena. And if I make using prefixes and suffixes consistent i can form an overlying lens by which people can understand it.
The visual conceptual synthesizing of symbols to sense stream from words can be done better through this once people get the hang of it.
You just chose to turn your ignorance into autism and reject expanding your paradigm.
You made autism into a verb.

Find me the measurement with all given factors, not in hindsight, but overall that this is tryhard autism and your theory will be disproven.

It's weird that when you said sweaty, and I immediately thought of you I had a psychological sensation of smelling indian curry sweat. My instincts are telling me you're ugly. It's weird how failo can leak just by the way you see someone understand/ type/ etc.
You’re still seem to be failing to grasp what I said, which is odd since you demonstrated apparent clarity and deduction previously

My example of your pseudo intellectualism:

The style of things you say: tacit elicitation of penury from a deceptively uxorious melanoma ridden geriatric

What I’m encouraging you to learn to say in line with a simple but identical version of your “philosophy”: simple encouragement of an old man full of melanoma, who is feigning intense feelings for his wife, into a state of financial stinginess

Do you understand now how you can simplify while retaining meaning and not sounding like an insecure child who resorts to using a thesaurus without limit to reaffirm himself that he definitely is intelligent because nobody else gives him that validation?
Good
EDIT: Im starting a conflict for no reason, my apologies, im in a sour mood cos of back pain. Continue with whatever you wish.

Last edited:
You’re still seem to be failing to grasp what I said, which is odd since you demonstrated apparent clarity and deduction previously

My example of your pseudo intellectualism:

The style of things you say: tacit elicitation of penury from a deceptively uxorious melanoma ridden geriatric

What I’m encouraging you to learn to say in line with a simple but identical version of your “philosophy”: simple encouragement of an old man full of melanoma, who is feigning intense feelings for his wife, into a state of financial stinginess

Do you understand now how you can simplify while retaining meaning and not sounding like an insecure child who resorts to using a thesaurus without limit to reaffirm himself that he definitely is intelligent because nobody else gives him that validation?
Good
Hyperbolizations, and I just think you're trolling.
You just overlooked the need I told you I have for even creating new terms. It's not just verbal diarrhea. SMH. lmao.
I told you that I can put it simply. My posts aren't for everyone to understand. File all factors together and you'll see it's not pseudointellectualism.
The insult I took issue with is you hyperbolizing things into pseudointellectualism for gaslighting, or that a dense jester is dancing around my posts.

They think he doesnt make any money. Yes, boomers think that in 2019 if you dont slave and dig holes you wont make money.

Hyperbolizations, and I just think you're trolling.
You just overlooked the need I told you I have for even creating new terms. It's not just verbal diarrhea. SMH. lmao.
I told you that I can put it simply. My posts aren't for everyone to understand. File all factors together and you'll see it's not pseudointellectualism.
The insult I took issue with is you hyperbolizing things into pseudointellectualism for gaslighting, or that a dense jester is dancing around my posts.
Im in a lot of back pain right now, sorry for being unnecessarily belligerent :heart:

I generally like the quote, "Boomers do that thing where they left one square of toilet paper on the roll and act like its not their turn to change it, but with a whole society"
Sarcasm and deflecting. Typical status quo jester.
You're calling yourself a status quo jester? O_o lol ok I guess? ahha

Would you like to have an intellectual joust to see who possesses the mightiest wit and wicked intellect?

I generally like the quote, "Boomers do that thing where they left one square of toilet paper on the roll and act like its not their turn to change it, but with a whole society"

You're calling yourself a status quo jester? O_o lol ok I guess? ahha

Would you like to have an intellectual joust to see who possesses the mightiest wit and wicked intellect?
Epic trollage bruh. Maybe I should start kissing your ass to get some of it on my team.

Pewdiepie names the jew and still survives, which I attribute entirely to his nordic looks halo. An identical personality but ugly would never have even gotten famous to begin with, and IF they did, their career would well be over by now.

they dont realize its mainly all luck and doing the right thing at the right time, then they say "why didn't i do this" or "i want to do this" but proceed by never doing it

Boomers hate ez moneymaxxing teens tbh.

Pewdiepie names the jew and still survives, which I attribute entirely to his nordic looks halo. An identical personality but ugly would never have even gotten famous to begin with, and IF they did, their career would well be over by now.
precisely.

He so carefully has to explain himself and make excuses after every slip up, but it works every time, and most people forgive and forget because halo

and because its pewds we all luv him uwu etc
Epic trollage bruh. Maybe I should start kissing your ass to get some of it on my team.
Sure, im open to you kissing my ass if you like. But in a non homo way, or else I kill you in GTAV