Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you think draws men to tomboys and "alternative" girls.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
By alternative I mean like goth, emo or just dyed hair girls.

I like girls like my avi.

Kind of the same thing with "gamer-girls". We fantasize about them sharing our hobbies and likes, etc.

It's not their normal 'good' girl I'm assuming, when they think of girls like that they almost always pair them with adventure - when in reality they're boring and vapid cunts.

Probably assume it's "easier" since they're not as feminine.

LOL every foid has chads, orbiters and others so there's always plenty of competition.

I dunno, maybe juggernaut? It could be some idealization as well.

tbh I think I've always been into tomboyish girls, but probably anime influenced me too. Do you guys like tomboys? Most guys think it's gay.

same hobby would be cool is probably why people like it

I dunno, maybe juggernaut? It could be some idealization as well.

tbh I think I've always been into tomboyish girls, but probably anime influenced me too. Do you guys like tomboys? Most guys think it's gay.
I would love a tomboy. I can hang out with her like a guy and still have sex and cuddling.

Tomboys: repressed homosexuality.

Emo/dyed hair/goth: scene representatives.

A lack of attention from foids

I mean if you can get past the fact that they're far more likely to spout feminist rhetoric, they're hot (not all obviously but still)

ALL women are feminists deep down though. So them being more likely to at least be upfront about it is in a way a plus depending on how you look at it. LOL @ some of these bluepilled cuckservative betabuxers who think their tradthot post-wall wife who suddenly wants to play mommy now that she's used up hasn't fucked niggers and chads and wouldn't just leave his sorry ass the moment something better shows her interest. ALL women are the same deep down. Anyone who tries to claim otherwise is bluepilled.

The look, expectation of lower standards.

because they at least seem a little bit different compared to the rest.

Because generic foids are all the same trash and incels like us are sick and tired of them.

Not sure I’ve never really been into them, I prefer highly feminine women. I am attracted to Rhea Ripley though.

It’s their vaginas

I don't even know what a tomboy looks like tbh, it's a pretty broad term

some goth girls look good imo and feminine. here is example(NSFW)!
D959629F 757D 4E19 A37A 85D8273E2DC0

Homosexuality.

Homosexuality.
I have to agree that "men" who like short haired Tom boys have likelihood of being fag, @Napoleon de Geso liked tomboy lolis and turned to low key pseduo fag

Cope anime women are for chad only

I think most men search for a partner they can share interests in so tomboys might share interests in motorcycles, cars, sports. Emo girls I heard were easy lays and they did tend to like video games and other indoor activities. There is also the goth lolita girls that wore very feminine long dresses which many men find elegance attractive.