[Serious] What do you think happens after we die?

JohnWickCel

JohnWickCel

Major
-
38d 6h 22m
Since I know this forum is mostly atheists I’d like to see what you think happens.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

I'm an incel, an involuntary celebrity
-
66d 13h 56m
We go to hell because everyone hates us, including God.

werty1457

werty1457

youngcel & mentalcel
-
4d 10h 23m
Tugacel

Tugacel

Recruit
-
21h 46m
Worms get a feast.

GeneticJoke

GeneticJoke

36 yo subhuman oldcel coping as too pussy to rope
-
14d 22h 58m
99.999% of everyone goes to hell but I would rather just focus on this life instead because salvation is too difficult.

FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

Hopeless addict druggicel
-
54d 23h 14m
Rot. Nothingness. Happiness goes up though. Say if you took two gauges, one happiness, one depression. Both are as full as you are happy/sad. And you calculate your overall happiness using both of them. As an incel, happiness is at absolute zero and depression fills the depression gauge. After suicide, or death some other way I dunno, your depression gauge empties and your happiness gauge hasn't moved at all anyway so my overall happiness score when dead goes up.

manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
-
29d 1h 36m
VodkaCope

VodkaCope

Tat Tvam Asi
-
1d 10h 26m
Suppose an answer to your question can be produced, our brains have no means of understanding it anyway. It's as though we tried explaining rocket technology to an insect.

Amacko

Amacko

We're not gonna make it. 100%, like no chance tbh
-
56d 8h 9m
eternal darkness, maybe heaven, maybe hell, maybe you get reincarnated, maybe nothing

loserkarthusplayer

loserkarthusplayer

I jUsT wAnT bObS aNd vAgENa
-
13d 12h 59m
Day of judgement

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
-
24d 15h 0m
You go up on a great conveyer belt of white light trying to escape this planet's velocity but then you get intercepted by some asshole (alien thing) & put on a new conveyer belt (like Amazon) so you end up in another package (living thing just born) & are doomed to have another life cycle on this prison planet albeit with a memory wipe, oh the joys of a new vessel that gets to experience all the horrors of this world just so energy vampires can feed off your negative emotions (loosh), motherfuckers. Dead serious. We're crops then seeds for a new batch. That's the great mystery behind existence, creator DNA spliced with different types of monkies leading to different races, fucking lab rats man.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Not a madman, just ahead of the curve
-
97d 16h 20m
We will do as we have always done, rot. We rot in this life and the next.

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Luminary
-
79d 18h 45m
You go up on a great conveyer belt of white light trying to escape this planet's velocity but then you get intercepted by some asshole (alien thing) & put on a new conveyer belt (like Amazon) so you end up in another package (living thing just born) & are doomed to have another life cycle on this prison planet albeit with a memory wipe, oh the joys of a new vessel that gets to experience all the horrors of this world just so energy vampires can feed off your negative emotions (loosh), motherfuckers. Dead serious. We're crops then seeds for a new batch. That's the great mystery behind existence, creator DNA spliced with different types of monkies leading to different races, fucking lab rats man.
Crazy shit man. Really explains all those moments of deja vu I’ve been having.

HopeCopeRope

HopeCopeRope

Overlord Shiva the DestroyER
-
43d 14h 40m
Jannah or jahanam

FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 mongoloidlookingneetcel
-
20d 4h 18m
Nothing, not conscious, so even less than when we sleep.

HopeCopeRope

HopeCopeRope

Overlord Shiva the DestroyER
-
43d 14h 40m
C

coppernicus

I cope, therefore I am
-
2d 13h 57m
One of two. Either nothing happens and everything keeps the natural course, or , solipsism was right and everything ceases to exist.

The Abyss

The Abyss

-
24d 15h 0m
Crazy shit man. Really explains all those moments of deja vu I’ve been having.
Most folk would consider this the ramblings of a lunatic (only because the majority don't believe it) yet it sounds more plausible than many religions that claim to be the truth while everyone else is wrong.

The majority of religions are knock offs of others, Islam Is an offshoot of Judaism.
Buddhism comes from Hinduism.
Look at how many variations of Christianity exist.
Shi'ite & Sunni can't get along yet worship the same thing.

Basically there was a power struggle & someone didn't wanna be #2 so took off with their disciples & changed a few things, bam new religion.

The original religion is the one that predates all others, how can you have a religion that came about 5k years after another one then claim to be the truth lol.

The whole deja-vu thing is due to living that experience in a previous existence, the wipe isn't perfect at times.

Phaoni

Phaoni

Recruit
-
4d 3h 41m
eternal bliss because you'Re fucking dead and don't have to deal with this shit life

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
70d 9h 50m
Wanna find out?

The Abyss

The Abyss

-
24d 15h 0m
Ever wonder why some ppl for no reason whatsoever put you on guard, there's just something about them that's antagonistic meanwhile there'll be someone else that's just chill, right off the bat you click. Enemies or allies in the past.

Koruga

Koruga

Your existence is insignificant to us.
-
16d 13h 8m
I've been reading about what you mentioned to me last time, and I find it a bit devious, if something like that were serious it would be very difficult to handle, but being able to experience various body types sounds interesting.

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
-
82d 11h 36m
We die and then nothing.

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Luminary
-
79d 18h 45m
Most folk would consider this the ramblings of a lunatic (only because the majority don't believe it) yet it sounds more plausible than many religions that claim to be the truth while everyone else is wrong.

The majority of religions are knock offs of others, Islam Is an offshoot of Judaism.
Buddhism comes from Hinduism.
Look at how many variations of Christianity exist.
Shi'ite & Sunni can't get along yet worship the same thing.

Basically there was a power struggle & someone didn't wanna be #2 so took off with their disciples & changed a few things, bam new religion.

The original religion is the one that predates all others, how can you have a religion that came about 5k years after another one then claim to be the truth lol.

The whole deja-vu thing is due to living that experience in a previous existence, the wipe isn't perfect at times.
I hear you bro

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
-
58d 7h 14m
Personally i believe that whatever you believe in will be your fate after death. If you believe nothing happens, well you got your wish. If you believe in whatever religion or god or whatever afterlife, then that becomes your fate.

I want to believe death is a dream that never ends. You govern your dream completely and can create whatever scenario or world of your choosing. But thats just my take. I think its a hell of a lot more interesting than believing in nothing.

The Abyss

The Abyss

-
24d 15h 0m
I've been reading about what you mentioned to me last time, and I find it a bit devious, if something like that were serious it would be very difficult to handle, but being able to experience various body types sounds interesting.
No shit, if you had prior knowledge from birth you'd either use it to game the system or go insane & psycho killer. Imagine coming back as an earthworm or rabbit, though some say they don't have souls so therefore no possibility.
Personally i believe that whatever you believe in will be your fate after death. If you believe nothing happens, well you got your wish. If you believe in whatever religion or god or whatever afterlife, then that becomes your fate.

I want to believe death is a dream that never ends. You govern your dream completely and can create whatever scenario or world of your choosing. But thats just my take. I think its a hell of a lot more interesting than believing in nothing.
Fuck it, I wanna be anime protagonist that's gets a harem in an isikai.

Last edited:
Tyrny

Tyrny

Day by day kickin' all the way, I'm not caving in
-
7d 11h 34m
Since I know this forum is mostly atheists I’d like to see what you think happens.
you will be reincarnated and live out all the karma you have earned in this life and previous lives

JohnWickCel

JohnWickCel

Major
-
38d 6h 22m

My ideal afterlife would be living this kind of fan fiction I’ve made of different movies, tv shows, video games and books mashed together. That world would be pretty crappy considering what the settings of most of those are but I would be able to at least change things and as much as I would suffer in that world at least I know it would be more meaningful then whatever this world has in store for me.

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

based dominicancel
-
6d 4h 8m
Pretty much yeah. I imagine it's like floating in a dark oblivion in total sensory deprivation for all eternity, with absolutely no thoughts running through your mind.

Koruga

Koruga

Your existence is insignificant to us.
-
16d 13h 8m

:feelswow: Interesting way to see what follows after death, I had never thought about it, too good to come from a gorilla.
No shit, if you had prior knowledge from birth you'd either use it to game the system or go insane & psycho killer. Imagine coming back as an earthworm or rabbit, though some say they don't have souls so therefore no possibility.

Fuck it, I wanna be anime protagonist that's gets a harem in an isikai.
Why do these beings not allow us to keep memories or at least a few of us?

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
-
58d 7h 14m
:feelswow: Interesting way to see what follows after death, I had never thought about it, too good to come from a gorilla.
Genetically modified :feelsYall:

My ideal afterlife would be living this kind of fan fiction I’ve made of different movies, tv shows, video games and books mashed together. That world would be pretty crappy considering what the settings of most of those are but I would be able to at least change things and as much as I would suffer in that world at least I know it would be more meaningful then whatever this world has in store for me.
If life was about enduring this hell in order to get to the grand prize of making your own fiction at the end of it, then I wouldn't mind it. But as it stands, we have no idea. We can only hope.

Italiancel

Italiancel

Suicidal ethnic
-
5d 22h 54m
You fucking rot & get eaten by maggots. You will never experience anything ever again.

The Abyss

The Abyss

-
24d 15h 0m

Why do these beings not allow us to keep memories or at least a few of us?
It'd fuck up the system, if we knew what was up we wouldn't play ball, a sizeable amount anyway, can't have us wising up & rejecting things put in place to create tasty negative energy derived from drama & suffering.

I believe illuminati types know what's going on really hence how they can easily control shit, are really into their numerology, spiritual energy & bloodline bollocks.

Someone that is onto a winner isn't going to reveal their secrets to others as it impedes their own success if everyone is doing it, ain't no advantage anymore.

Tugacel

Tugacel

Recruit
-
21h 46m
Maybe this "alien thing " will have pity on us and we come back as Chads.

Eternal Observer

Eternal Observer

Spectral Entity
-
2d 9h 38m
Killcam replay

Crypticel77

Crypticel77

Recruit
-
4d 14h 55m
Hopefully nothing. The afterlife has so many depictions and it’s a a very exclusive thing. They’re all very similar though with two realms that are polar opposites. If that random African tribal religion with malevolent gods is right, everyone is fucked. If you’re a Christian and it turns out that allah is the one true god... you’re fucked and vise versa. If there exists an infinite punishment for finite transgressions then that is infinitely immoral. Another thing, look up DMT trip testimony on YouTube. Every trip is virtually identical because it’s theorized that the Brain naturally releases DMT when you die. Frankly, we’d be much better off if we never evolved enough awareness to ask these questions, as it just causes suffering. I don’t think religious people can grasp the concept of infinity from their finite lives. You wouldn’t want it to last forever, you’ll eventually want it to finally end.

Speedloader

Speedloader

Shoots me
-
61d 11h 13m
After death you are forced to watch this for eternity
066F3BD7-201C-437F-BBC6-609B33A2ED4A.gif

H

Haywire

Overlord
-
21d 22h 55m
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

here to save m'lady from da niceguys!!!! xDDDDDD
-
4d 11h 14m
literally non existence. Yes its hard to imagine, and it trying to unravel it in your head when you go down the rabbit hole of it sucks, but once u accept the concept of death you will realise its a part of life, everyone dies. Chad dies, stacey dies, the bully/bullies that made your life hell in school dies, and for me having knowledge of this information completes me.

The best description ive seen is this - you werent alive for billions of years before this existence, so billions of years after this existence you wont be alive for that either.

Life is shit in general, but its even more shit for us incels who will not be able to experience love, we wont be able to experience fucking a cnts brains out.

If its still hard for any of u to accept, take some psychedelics, you will understand it all then.

Yerberito

Yerberito

Obscure
-
44d 5h 14m
Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Hikicel
-
65d 11h 57m
You either rot in hell, or ascend to a better place.

schrodingercoper

schrodingercoper

The ex-vsaucemaxxer, My Initials are actually ER
-
14d 9h 1m
Incel heaven

Ticcel

Ticcel

Product of an unjust world.
-
5d 5h 57m
Had a dream I was about to be executed by a member of the mob last night. I was supposed to be executed at a certain time, and I had 15 minutes left of life. For the first 5 minutes or so, I tried thinking about what it would be like after death; whether or not I would be conscious of an eternal nothingness. It scared me. I ultimately decided to look away from the clock and politely asked the executer to just kill me without notifying me beforehand. I decided I’d rather just not know exactly when I’m going to die rather than attempt to be comfortable with idea of dying. I believe I distracted myself with a song that was playing on the radio. This is how I will probably live the remainder of my life.

Last edited:
W0rmWood

W0rmWood

Recruit
-
5d 8h 51m
Nothing happens, you just die. And then your body is probably eviscerated in a furnace or something

Speed

Speed

Veteran
-
40d 19h 58m
Best sleep ever.

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
-
6d 9h 49m
we will just disappear

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
70d 16h 9m
Hope getting outta this shitty world

TINMAN

TINMAN

Failure
-
58d 23h 30m
I'm partial to three different theories. Theory 1 is that it's just an endless, unconscious void of nothingness. Theory 2 is that you reincarnate into some other living being. Theory 3 is that you are a tiny piece of some higher consciousness and that when you die you are returned to the whole. In my opinion theory 1 is the most likely, but my hope is that theory 2 is the case, because then that means that at some point I'll get to live a life as Chad.

I don't believe in an afterlife though.

Last edited:
Emba

Emba

Holocough Denier
-
44d 1h 10m
Shit piss and stink

Then bugs come

Crypticel77

Crypticel77

Recruit
-
4d 14h 55m
literally non existence. Yes its hard to imagine, and it trying to unravel it in your head when you go down the rabbit hole of it sucks, but once u accept the concept of death you will realise its a part of life, everyone dies. Chad dies, stacey dies, the bully/bullies that made your life hell in school dies, and for me having knowledge of this information completes me.

The best description ive seen is this - you werent alive for billions of years before this existence, so billions of years after this existence you wont be alive for that either.

Life is shit in general, but its even more shit for us incels who will not be able to experience love, we wont be able to experience fucking a cnts brains out.

If its still hard for any of u to accept, take some psychedelics, you will understand it all then.
What about the “entities” that everyone sees on DMT? Every trip is identical and it’s quite scary because I want to stop existing when I die.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

here to save m'lady from da niceguys!!!! xDDDDDD
-
4d 11h 14m
What about the “entities” that everyone sees on DMT? Every trip is identical and it’s quite scary because I want to stop existing when I die.
What has the entities got to do with death?

Ive heard/ read about it, but the shared stories of seeing these "entities" is usually to explain wacky shit in the universe and that there is more to it than we believe, not necessarily about death