Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you think happens after we die?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Since I know this forum is mostly atheists I’d like to see what you think happens.

We go to hell because everyone hates us, including God.

99.999% of everyone goes to hell but I would rather just focus on this life instead because salvation is too difficult.

Suppose an answer to your question can be produced, our brains have no means of understanding it anyway. It's as though we tried explaining rocket technology to an insect.

eternal darkness, maybe heaven, maybe hell, maybe you get reincarnated, maybe nothing

Day of judgement

You go up on a great conveyer belt of white light trying to escape this planet's velocity but then you get intercepted by some asshole (alien thing) & put on a new conveyer belt (like Amazon) so you end up in another package (living thing just born) & are doomed to have another life cycle on this prison planet albeit with a memory wipe, oh the joys of a new vessel that gets to experience all the horrors of this world just so energy vampires can feed off your negative emotions (loosh), motherfuckers. Dead serious. We're crops then seeds for a new batch. That's the great mystery behind existence, creator DNA spliced with different types of monkies leading to different races, fucking lab rats man.

You go up on a great conveyer belt of white light trying to escape this planet's velocity but then you get intercepted by some asshole (alien thing) & put on a new conveyer belt (like Amazon) so you end up in another package (living thing just born) & are doomed to have another life cycle on this prison planet albeit with a memory wipe, oh the joys of a new vessel that gets to experience all the horrors of this world just so energy vampires can feed off your negative emotions (loosh), motherfuckers. Dead serious. We're crops then seeds for a new batch. That's the great mystery behind existence, creator DNA spliced with different types of monkies leading to different races, fucking lab rats man.
Crazy shit man. Really explains all those moments of deja vu I’ve been having.

Nothing, not conscious, so even less than when we sleep.

One of two. Either nothing happens and everything keeps the natural course, or , solipsism was right and everything ceases to exist.

Crazy shit man. Really explains all those moments of deja vu I’ve been having.
Most folk would consider this the ramblings of a lunatic (only because the majority don't believe it) yet it sounds more plausible than many religions that claim to be the truth while everyone else is wrong.

The majority of religions are knock offs of others, Islam Is an offshoot of Judaism.
Buddhism comes from Hinduism.
Look at how many variations of Christianity exist.
Shi'ite & Sunni can't get along yet worship the same thing.

Basically there was a power struggle & someone didn't wanna be #2 so took off with their disciples & changed a few things, bam new religion.

The original religion is the one that predates all others, how can you have a religion that came about 5k years after another one then claim to be the truth lol.

The whole deja-vu thing is due to living that experience in a previous existence, the wipe isn't perfect at times.

eternal bliss because you'Re fucking dead and don't have to deal with this shit life

Wanna find out?
full

Ever wonder why some ppl for no reason whatsoever put you on guard, there's just something about them that's antagonistic meanwhile there'll be someone else that's just chill, right off the bat you click. Enemies or allies in the past.

I've been reading about what you mentioned to me last time, and I find it a bit devious, if something like that were serious it would be very difficult to handle, but being able to experience various body types sounds interesting.

We die and then nothing.

Most folk would consider this the ramblings of a lunatic (only because the majority don't believe it) yet it sounds more plausible than many religions that claim to be the truth while everyone else is wrong.

The majority of religions are knock offs of others, Islam Is an offshoot of Judaism.
Buddhism comes from Hinduism.
Look at how many variations of Christianity exist.
Shi'ite & Sunni can't get along yet worship the same thing.

Basically there was a power struggle & someone didn't wanna be #2 so took off with their disciples & changed a few things, bam new religion.

The original religion is the one that predates all others, how can you have a religion that came about 5k years after another one then claim to be the truth lol.

The whole deja-vu thing is due to living that experience in a previous existence, the wipe isn't perfect at times.
I hear you bro

Personally i believe that whatever you believe in will be your fate after death. If you believe nothing happens, well you got your wish. If you believe in whatever religion or god or whatever afterlife, then that becomes your fate.

I want to believe death is a dream that never ends. You govern your dream completely and can create whatever scenario or world of your choosing. But thats just my take. I think its a hell of a lot more interesting than believing in nothing.

I've been reading about what you mentioned to me last time, and I find it a bit devious, if something like that were serious it would be very difficult to handle, but being able to experience various body types sounds interesting.
No shit, if you had prior knowledge from birth you'd either use it to game the system or go insane & psycho killer. Imagine coming back as an earthworm or rabbit, though some say they don't have souls so therefore no possibility.
Personally i believe that whatever you believe in will be your fate after death. If you believe nothing happens, well you got your wish. If you believe in whatever religion or god or whatever afterlife, then that becomes your fate.

I want to believe death is a dream that never ends. You govern your dream completely and can create whatever scenario or world of your choosing. But thats just my take. I think its a hell of a lot more interesting than believing in nothing.
Fuck it, I wanna be anime protagonist that's gets a harem in an isikai.

Last edited:
Since I know this forum is mostly atheists I’d like to see what you think happens.
you will be reincarnated and live out all the karma you have earned in this life and previous lives

My ideal afterlife would be living this kind of fan fiction I’ve made of different movies, tv shows, video games and books mashed together. That world would be pretty crappy considering what the settings of most of those are but I would be able to at least change things and as much as I would suffer in that world at least I know it would be more meaningful then whatever this world has in store for me.

Pretty much yeah. I imagine it's like floating in a dark oblivion in total sensory deprivation for all eternity, with absolutely no thoughts running through your mind.

:feelswow: Interesting way to see what follows after death, I had never thought about it, too good to come from a gorilla.
No shit, if you had prior knowledge from birth you'd either use it to game the system or go insane & psycho killer. Imagine coming back as an earthworm or rabbit, though some say they don't have souls so therefore no possibility.

Fuck it, I wanna be anime protagonist that's gets a harem in an isikai.
Why do these beings not allow us to keep memories or at least a few of us?

:feelswow: Interesting way to see what follows after death, I had never thought about it, too good to come from a gorilla.

Genetically modified :feelsYall:

My ideal afterlife would be living this kind of fan fiction I’ve made of different movies, tv shows, video games and books mashed together. That world would be pretty crappy considering what the settings of most of those are but I would be able to at least change things and as much as I would suffer in that world at least I know it would be more meaningful then whatever this world has in store for me.

If life was about enduring this hell in order to get to the grand prize of making your own fiction at the end of it, then I wouldn't mind it. But as it stands, we have no idea. We can only hope.

You fucking rot & get eaten by maggots. You will never experience anything ever again.

Why do these beings not allow us to keep memories or at least a few of us?
It'd fuck up the system, if we knew what was up we wouldn't play ball, a sizeable amount anyway, can't have us wising up & rejecting things put in place to create tasty negative energy derived from drama & suffering.

I believe illuminati types know what's going on really hence how they can easily control shit, are really into their numerology, spiritual energy & bloodline bollocks.

Someone that is onto a winner isn't going to reveal their secrets to others as it impedes their own success if everyone is doing it, ain't no advantage anymore.

Maybe this "alien thing " will have pity on us and we come back as Chads.

Killcam replay

Hopefully nothing. The afterlife has so many depictions and it’s a a very exclusive thing. They’re all very similar though with two realms that are polar opposites. If that random African tribal religion with malevolent gods is right, everyone is fucked. If you’re a Christian and it turns out that allah is the one true god... you’re fucked and vise versa. If there exists an infinite punishment for finite transgressions then that is infinitely immoral. Another thing, look up DMT trip testimony on YouTube. Every trip is virtually identical because it’s theorized that the Brain naturally releases DMT when you die. Frankly, we’d be much better off if we never evolved enough awareness to ask these questions, as it just causes suffering. I don’t think religious people can grasp the concept of infinity from their finite lives. You wouldn’t want it to last forever, you’ll eventually want it to finally end.

After death you are forced to watch this for eternity
066F3BD7 201C 437F BBC6 609B33A2ED4A

literally non existence. Yes its hard to imagine, and it trying to unravel it in your head when you go down the rabbit hole of it sucks, but once u accept the concept of death you will realise its a part of life, everyone dies. Chad dies, stacey dies, the bully/bullies that made your life hell in school dies, and for me having knowledge of this information completes me.

The best description ive seen is this - you werent alive for billions of years before this existence, so billions of years after this existence you wont be alive for that either.

Life is shit in general, but its even more shit for us incels who will not be able to experience love, we wont be able to experience fucking a cnts brains out.

If its still hard for any of u to accept, take some psychedelics, you will understand it all then.

You either rot in hell, or ascend to a better place.

Had a dream I was about to be executed by a member of the mob last night. I was supposed to be executed at a certain time, and I had 15 minutes left of life. For the first 5 minutes or so, I tried thinking about what it would be like after death; whether or not I would be conscious of an eternal nothingness. It scared me. I ultimately decided to look away from the clock and politely asked the executer to just kill me without notifying me beforehand. I decided I’d rather just not know exactly when I’m going to die rather than attempt to be comfortable with idea of dying. I believe I distracted myself with a song that was playing on the radio. This is how I will probably live the remainder of my life.

Last edited:
Nothing happens, you just die. And then your body is probably eviscerated in a furnace or something