Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you think happens after we die?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
we will just disappear

Hope getting outta this shitty world

I'm partial to three different theories. Theory 1 is that it's just an endless, unconscious void of nothingness. Theory 2 is that you reincarnate into some other living being. Theory 3 is that you are a tiny piece of some higher consciousness and that when you die you are returned to the whole. In my opinion theory 1 is the most likely, but my hope is that theory 2 is the case, because then that means that at some point I'll get to live a life as Chad.

I don't believe in an afterlife though.

Last edited:
Shit piss and stink

Then bugs come

literally non existence. Yes its hard to imagine, and it trying to unravel it in your head when you go down the rabbit hole of it sucks, but once u accept the concept of death you will realise its a part of life, everyone dies. Chad dies, stacey dies, the bully/bullies that made your life hell in school dies, and for me having knowledge of this information completes me.

The best description ive seen is this - you werent alive for billions of years before this existence, so billions of years after this existence you wont be alive for that either.

Life is shit in general, but its even more shit for us incels who will not be able to experience love, we wont be able to experience fucking a cnts brains out.

If its still hard for any of u to accept, take some psychedelics, you will understand it all then.
What about the “entities” that everyone sees on DMT? Every trip is identical and it’s quite scary because I want to stop existing when I die.

What about the “entities” that everyone sees on DMT? Every trip is identical and it’s quite scary because I want to stop existing when I die.
What has the entities got to do with death?

Ive heard/ read about it, but the shared stories of seeing these "entities" is usually to explain wacky shit in the universe and that there is more to it than we believe, not necessarily about death

I'm partial to three different theories. Theory 1 is that it's just an endless, unconscious void of nothingness. Theory 2 is that you reincarnate into some other living being. Theory 3 is that you are a tiny piece of some higher consciousness and that when you die you are returned to the whole. In my opinion theory 1 is the most likely, but my hope is that theory 2 is the case, because then that means that at some point I'll get to live a life as Chad.

I don't believe in an afterlife though.

The truth is a combination of 2 and 3, along with elements of these:

Personally i believe that whatever you believe in will be your fate after death. If you believe nothing happens, well you got your wish. If you believe in whatever religion or god or whatever afterlife, then that becomes your fate.

I want to believe death is a dream that never ends. You govern your dream completely and can create whatever scenario or world of your choosing. But thats just my take. I think its a hell of a lot more interesting than believing in nothing.
Hopefully nothing. The afterlife has so many depictions and it’s a a very exclusive thing. They’re all very similar though with two realms that are polar opposites. If that random African tribal religion with malevolent gods is right, everyone is fucked. If you’re a Christian and it turns out that allah is the one true god... you’re fucked and vise versa. If there exists an infinite punishment for finite transgressions then that is infinitely immoral. Another thing, look up DMT trip testimony on YouTube. Every trip is virtually identical because it’s theorized that the Brain naturally releases DMT when you die. Frankly, we’d be much better off if we never evolved enough awareness to ask these questions, as it just causes suffering. I don’t think religious people can grasp the concept of infinity from their finite lives. You wouldn’t want it to last forever, you’ll eventually want it to finally end.

We can't know the absolute truth until just after the moment of death, but we can make good guesses based on our knowledge of the brain and conscious experience near and up to the moment of death, plus afterlife mythologies.

One thing is certain, and that is that there is only one truth in the matter.

Last edited:
You don't have to be ugly anymore. Your soul is set free from the chains of America and the mortal body you never asked to be born in. Whether something happens or nothing happens... it doesn't matter.

Since I know this forum is mostly atheists I’d like to see what you think happens.

You are going to wherever you're supposed to go according to your deeds in this life. Be it heaven, hell, or reincarnated accordingly

Since I know this forum is mostly atheists I’d like to see what you think happens.
Your body is burned to ash or buried and decomposed by bacteria and beasties. As for the spiritual I'd say nothing. Just no longer existing.

Jeff bezos absorbs my life force

We go to astral plane. There's no such thing as "nothing", energy can't be destroyed. Our brain's energy will continue to exists.

Never thought about it

raped by demons or nothingness,