Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What do you think is the most Incel friendly season?

What do you think is the most Incel friendly season?

• Spring.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Summer.

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Fall.

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • Winter.

Votes: 43 75.4%

• Total voters
StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

"You'll do this again, time is a flat circle..."
-
My choice is a toss up between Fall and Winter. Probably leaning more towards Fall though.

Fall is cool and temperate with nice pretty autumn leaf colors depending on where you live. It's cold enough to wear hats, hoods, and thick clothing to conceal your ugliness making it easier to blend in socially. There isn't any snow or ice yet meaning mobility is still easy. Most places are selling pumpkin spice flavored stuff if you're into that kind of thing.

Winter offers those same benefits but it's much colder and snowy, making getting places more difficult. But if you like the snow and engage in snow sports like skiing or snowboarding then that's a super bonus.

Least Incel friendly season is no doubt Summer. Attractive people in thin shirts and shorts are everywhere reminding you of how ugly and inadequate you are. And if you're somewhat heat intolerant then its extra miserable because you'll feel sweaty and gross all the time in the sweltering heat. Not to mention all the bugs are out. Flies, mosquitoes, ect.

Last edited:
winter definitely

i'd say autumn for the reasons you listed, summer is fucking suicide fuel, especially places like the beach

i never leave my house for more than an hour so it doesnt matter

Winter or Fall with a lot of raining days.

Definitely Winter. I want to move somewhere up North where the winters are more brutal so I can't see foids going outside.

Fall most definitely, perfect temperature for a breeze and it is the perfect mixture of cold & warmth.
Definitely Winter. I want to move somewhere up North where the winters are more brutal so I can't see foids going outside.
Image result for canada justin trudeau pride

Alaska fits the bill for that. Especially up in Anchorage and Fairbanks.

Fall most definitely, perfect temperature for a breeze and it is the perfect mixture of cold & warmth.

Image result for canada justin trudeau pride
Somewhere up north in the US. Not cucknada.

Somewhere up north in the US. Not cucknada.
If I had to say for which state you can live in the US that is up north to the point that blizzards are daily. I do recommend Alaska, mostly because it is the first choice that I've thought up in my head.

My choice is a toss up between Fall and Winter. Probably leaning more towards Fall though.

Fall is cool and temperate with nice pretty autumn leaf colors depending on where you live. It's cold enough to wear hats, hoods, and thick clothing to conceal your ugliness making it easier to blend in socially. There isn't any snow or ice yet meaning mobility is still easy. Most places are selling pumpkin spice flavored stuff if you're into that kind of thing.

Winter offers those same benefits but it's much colder and snowy, making getting places more difficult. But if you like the snow and engage in snow sports like skiing or snowboarding then that's a super bonus.

Least Incel friendly season is no doubt Summer. Attractive people in thin shirts and shorts are everywhere reminding you of how ugly and inadequate you are. And if you're somewhat heat intolerant then its extra miserable because you'll feel sweaty and gross all the time in the sweltering heat. Not to mention all the bugs are out. Flies, mosquitoes, ect.
I find most people are more attractive in winter. Mainly I prefer winter because I'm very worried about getting my skin aged by the sun, I live in Florida (the skin cancer state)

Definitely winter.

The best time to hide my subhumanity with a hoodie.

I like autumn cause it's most enjoyable and no naked Foids outside.

Winter since every turbonormalfag I know complains that they can't do outdoor activities during that season.

If I had to say for which state you can live in the US that is up north to the point that blizzards are daily. I do recommend Alaska, mostly because it is the first choice that I've thought up in my head.
Maine or Alaska boyo.

No big difference except I start sweating like crazy in the summer and that's not comfortable for LDARing

to me its legit summer. im a gymcelled framelet with babyface. in winter people dont see my muscle and i get literally harassed.

Winter obviously.

Definitely winter. Its my personal favorite.

Cold Winter.
No question about it.

None of them.

Summer = Angry people due to hot weather, bad for everyone especially for low inhibcels
Winter = The incel weather, demands people to stay home
Others = No one cares as they are average

most definitely wintER, love seeing normies enraged at ice and snow storms and foids always complaining "its so cold teehee"

Winter since they don’t dress like whores as much

Bring on the cold

Summer because there is no school then.

Winter. The best time to stay indoors and LDARmaxx.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back