Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What do you think is the root of the inceldom crisis

What is the root

• Genetics and the natural order

Votes: 23 30.3%
  • Dating apps and desperate men

Votes: 28 36.8%
  • Constant displays of good looking people

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Jews oy vey

Votes: 17 22.4%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.3%

• Total voters
fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
What do you think is behind women having extremely high standards and despising “ugly” men.

For me I believe it is due to how horny men and soys and do any means to get pussy and women have the privilege to simply choose. Imagine hundreds of foids calling you handsome, begging for a reply and want to fuck you. I would want what i am highly attracted to. In the past it might have been more lenient and easy for the average guy. Also we are bombarded with good looking people everyday. Girls look at chad daily and think they deserve it when in the 1930s your average joe was a chad to his foid.

Subversion

I wouldn't even entirely blame dating apps, as in Europe tinder isn't even a thing as it is in America. But the standards are still going up. I almost do not see young (non-Chad) men with girlfriends anymore. They roam the streets alone, any time I seen them with women it's always in the role of a orbiter. You can tell immediately.

A certain group of individuals who may or may not be running this site

I wouldn't even entirely blame dating apps, as in Europe tinder isn't even a thing as it is in America. But the standards are still going up. I almost do not see young (non-Chad) men with girlfriends anymore. They roam the streets alone, any time I seen them with women it's always in the role of a orbiter. You can tell immediately.
Horny guys are everywhere dming them. I literally checked my moms phone and there is a horny incel in there beginning for a few crumbs of hag pussy. Men have become nasty and desperate

The first four are great answers, but I blame women because like the Jews, they are a great target for my hatred.

Just as Hitler united Germany around a hatred of the Jew, why can't incels united around a hatred of whores?

genetics, hypergamy, technology, recesssion, racial diversity conflicts, the chemicals in the water, the feminism gay tranny agendas

Over for causecels

Sexual Revolution

genetics and hypergamy

Jews run the tech companies that make the apps. They run the social media which has turned holes into vain cunts. Genetic determinism has always been there but tech and jews made it much worse.

What do you think is behind women having extremely high standards and despising “ugly” men.

For me I believe it is due to how horny men and soys and do any means to get pussy and women have the privilege to simply choose. Imagine hundreds of foids calling you handsome, begging for a reply and want to fuck you. I would want what i am highly attracted to. In the past it might have been more lenient and easy for the average guy. Also we are bombarded with good looking people everyday. Girls look at chad daily and think they deserve it when in the 1930s your average joe was a chad to his foid.
The problem is foids being given too many rights and choices.

Jews run the tech companies that make the apps. They run the social media which has turned holes into vain cunts. Genetic determinism has always been there but tech and jews made it much worse.
We're just living in their heartless ant farm.

infinite supply of men, almost zero demand for them

Jews, Jews literally caused my unhuman recessed chin.

Jewish dentistry let my dentist remove adult teeth at the age of 6 not allowing my jaw to grow proper, Jewish lies about nutrition told my parents to feed me fruits vegetables and sugar, Jewish education system didn't teach me how to mew.

Tldr: it's the Jews

Jews/feminism, dating apps and desperate "men."

Dating apps and desperate men but also the natural order of things a bit too.

The elite artificially empowering women.

Internationalism (urbanization, internet/social media, mass politics) turned the world into a huge airport. Inceldom could be easily fixed if humanity returned to peasantry-agricultural way of life, with villages-communities resorting to autarky instead of international supply routes.

Of course, natural selection & genetic discrimination are still natural things, but it's not normal for an average male to suffer from inceldom just because he's not in the top 20%.

I hesitate to call it the "natural order," but I'm pretty sure it's as simple as the fact that I'm ugly and uninteresting.

Now that civilization has reached a point where most people can live comfortably, women have gone back to being able to only favor good genetics over everything else. You think foids would be as picky in a Fallout-like world? When the world was brutal, women banded with men who could survive. If they had good genetics, perfect. If they didn't, well, at least it was better than to get mauled by a saber tooth tiger or stomped by a horde of mammoths.

Industrialization, feminism, destruction of gender roles.

I addition to factors like the automobile, the mass cities instead of rural communities, the internet mentioned by Over4Mexicels.. one factor I think is the birth control pills which most young women are on in the West. I really believe it dramatically lowers the sex drive for most women. I admit that a few women it doesn't effect their sex drive much, but I am talking statistically.

I think before the birth control pill women would try for chad, but also get really horny same as men. So they would end up drunk or something and sleeping with like a normie. Before birth control pills this could easily lead to a pregnancy. So many marriages the women were because women were already pregnant.

I also think when women have a lot of real natural libido they are simply a lot less picky by nature. The same as what we see with these desperate thirsty men.

Internet and dating apps. You used to have to put in effort to find a decent guy, now it's literally a swipe of your finger and it's your choice from a thousand different men, it's no wonder things are the way they are now. Second is the welfare state. Women have essentially no need for a man other than for looks, the government (men, including incels whether they want to or not) will take care of keeping her clothed and fed.

Women’s rights

Everything else in the list amplifies it, but I think women’s rights are the root cause.

The real root is genetics. But people like ER and Alek are incel because of degeneracy and ((dating culture)).

Jews are behind feminism and (((Tinder))).

Jewish feminism

all of it tbh

cucks are plentiful bcs times are easy, easy times creates weak men, what do..cucks are just product of the times..
tech advancement;
social media that displays the best of the best
dating apps makes getting gl men too eeasy
and definitely jews new world order

other important things is = no more social stigma of having bastard children, divorcing husband, or slutting around
and foid able to make their own money is what turn the table completely

if foid cant make money theyd be stuck with husband and wont leave unless shes badly abused
even these days theres plenty women sticking w husband just cause financially dependent tbh

if foid can make money as soon as shit gets a little boring / tough, theyd rather just survive of their comfy hr job + welfare and raise the child themself so they can fuck Chads, they can no longer be bothered to work out some relationship with some cuck

If I were a foid, id get knocked up by the chaddiest Chad thats willing to fuck me raw tbh
then find some dumb cuck to be the father figure...i mean wtf is moral anyway, rather have slayer son, than cucks' average cog in the wheel spawn, aint nobody got time for moral and righteousness, especially when it comes down to their child future.