Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you think it's more important when analyzing looks

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
The profile or the portrait view? In other words, which one plays a major role when determining whether someone is attractive or not?

74Tyj.jpg

both are equally important in rl

Profile is most important imo.

looks change from different angles, and photos make your face look static.

They both matter equally in real life. Though if you have a good frontal than you can fraud easily

Portrait is more important. Look at meeks, his profile is nothing to write home about. It's his portrait that wowed femoids. Unless you have a gigarecessed chin. But chances are, your portrait will be shit too if your chin is recessed.

Download

Portrait is more important. Look at meeks, his profile is nothing to write home about. It's his portrait that wowed femoids. Unless you have a gigarecessed chin. But chances are, your portrait will be shit too if your chin is recessed.

View attachment 267769
Thats perfect short of his jaw

Thats perfect short of his jaw
which is a pretty big deal. also the back of his head is a bit too rounded.

nitpicking aside, I've never heard of side profile being mentioned as an integral part to attractiveness outside of opinion posts on lookism type circles.

which is a pretty big deal. also the back of his head is a bit too rounded.

nitpicking aside, I've never heard of side profile being mentioned as an integral part to attractiveness outside of opinion posts on lookism type circles.
Having a round skull is important especially if you are bald, flat skulls mean your parents i.e. mother didnt turn you around often enough as an infant which caused your soft skull to flatten before finally hardening for good.
tfw Meeks criminal parents took better care of him than most incels had it :feelsrope:

Having a round skull is important especially if you are bald, flat skulls mean your parents i.e. mother didnt turn you around often enough as an infant which caused your soft skull to flatten before finally hardening for good.
tfw Meeks criminal parents took better care of him than most incels had it :feelsrope:
E08177be9f11899a3fc84ce505cc4e79

Here's a sample male model side profile.

Images

Here's a sample female side profile. Notice the more rounded skull.

Aanhoavcmwl21

The above male model skull is a warrior skull. It's different from flat head syndrome (plagiocephaly), which is a birth defect.

:waitwhat:

His profile is good
It's good, but not "women will send him envelopes with thousands of dollars while he's in jail" good. It's his front portrait that does that job.

still proves my point, jaw makes a big difference.
Your point was that flat skull > round skull which is not automatically true. I mean the Chad you posted has a round skull, its just human anatomy the real difference in your pics is neck musculature.

Your point was that flat skull > round skull which is not automatically true. I mean the Chad you posted has a round skull, its just human anatomy the real difference in your pics is neck musculature.

It's called occipital bone

It's good, but not "women will send him envelopes with thousands of dollars while he's in jail" good. It's his front portrait that does that job.

But females never rate or feel attracted to individual features anyway

His side profile is top tier, by exception his chin being slight recessed, it doesn't hurt him at all because is very very slight, and he's half black (i.e recessed chins are more common in black people)

My point is actually that side profile doesn't really matter, and a rounded skull is indeed more neotenous and less masculine. The chad I posted does not have a rounded skull, I don't know where you pulled that from.