What do you think of /antiwork?

Einon

Einon

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
It's true,assuming that you don't get a really good wage and can just take a break whenever you want to.

wandercamp

wandercamp

Major
-
Chad loves his job, is respected, contributes to society, and is personally and spiritually fulfilled by it.

theson

theson

Umm no, sweaty.
-
In principle I should be against work but in practice, the happiest and healthiest I have ever been was when working full time. It gives me a reason to try to go to bed at a reasonable time, it gives me a reason to force myself out of bed in the morning, it gives me something to do most days out of the week so that my life doesn't feel as empty, and it distracts me from negative thoughts. Ever since quitting my job I have become more and more depressed and my self-destructive behavior has increased even though I am now doing "what I want to do".

Edit: I think that people that so strong resent their job are working meaningless service industry jobs where you are easily replaceable, your labor isn't valued, and where you cannot feel a sense of accomplishment. Even very basic jobs like trades can give you a bit of a sense of accomplishment, but jobs like McDonalds and Wal Mart clerk are absolute suffering.

Last edited:
quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
-
Don't care about it since I automatically dismiss anything on reddit

dragonbro

dragonbro

Recruit
-
Just a bunch of losers who don't want to accept responsibility and want everything handed to them.

They have an anti-incel policy there so we are not welcome.
Just look at the rules. Also I saw comments accusing people of being incels.
Yes basically this. The normies want to enslave all incels and force us to be the slave class while they have leisurous lives. You're delusional if you're an incel and think that their system would be better for you.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
I like it, we are all slaves

gdmorningihateawomn

gdmorningihateawomn

Recruit
-
It's not about authority. If there are no gas pumpers, where will we get gas?
Everyone needs to be self employed for it to be fair. We live in a unfair society which is third world because competition is all that matters. Mentally we’re suffering from poverty, ask anyone here. Criminal lifestyles where you evade tax however, that’s one way to stop the cycle.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
-
Everyone needs to be self employed for it to be fair. We live in a unfair society which is third world because competition is all that matters. Mentally we’re suffering from poverty, ask anyone here. Criminal lifestyles where you evade tax however, that’s one way to stop the cycle.
Wouldn't self-employment only encourage competition?