Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think of /antiwork?

Does it follow that I reject all authority? Far from me such a thought. In the matter of boots, I refer to the authority of the bootmaker; concerning houses, canals, or railroads, I consult that of the architect or the engineer. For such or such special knowledge I apply to such or such a savant. But I allow neither the bootmaker nor the architect nor savant to impose his authority upon me. I listen to them freely and with all the respect merited by their intelligence, their character, their knowledge, reserving always my incontestable right of criticism and censure. I do not content myself with consulting a single authority in any special branch; I consult several; I compare their opinions, and choose that which seems to me the soundest. But I recognise no infallible authority, even in special questions; consequently, whatever respect I may have for the honesty and the sincerity of such or such individual, I have no absolute faith in any person. Such a faith would be fatal to my reason, to my liberty, and even to the success of my undertakings; it would immediately transform me into a stupid slave, an instrument of the will and interests of others.

View attachment 173854

It's not about authority. If there are no gas pumpers, where will we get gas?

I'm literally the same. I'm thinking off living in a trailer because that would be affordable in the long run.

I have to leave for work in an hour but I’m gonna call in sick. Fuck this shit.

No I want you guys to work but I dont

I have to leave for work in an hour but I’m gonna call in sick. Fuck this shit.

Do it. I myself can't bring myself to call in sick because of some kind of blockade in my head...

Do it. I myself can't bring myself to call in sick because of some kind of blockade in my head...

I just told them my car broke down and I won’t be able to make it to work. Last week I told them I have a leak in my ceiling and I won’t be able to come to work. I’ve also used bereavement leave three times so far.

I’ve used every excuse under the sun :lul:

They have an anti-incel policy there so we are not welcome.
Just look at the rules. Also I saw comments accusing people of being incels.

It's true,assuming that you don't get a really good wage and can just take a break whenever you want to.

Chad loves his job, is respected, contributes to society, and is personally and spiritually fulfilled by it.

In principle I should be against work but in practice, the happiest and healthiest I have ever been was when working full time. It gives me a reason to try to go to bed at a reasonable time, it gives me a reason to force myself out of bed in the morning, it gives me something to do most days out of the week so that my life doesn't feel as empty, and it distracts me from negative thoughts. Ever since quitting my job I have become more and more depressed and my self-destructive behavior has increased even though I am now doing "what I want to do".

Edit: I think that people that so strong resent their job are working meaningless service industry jobs where you are easily replaceable, your labor isn't valued, and where you cannot feel a sense of accomplishment. Even very basic jobs like trades can give you a bit of a sense of accomplishment, but jobs like McDonalds and Wal Mart clerk are absolute suffering.

Last edited:
Don't care about it since I automatically dismiss anything on reddit

Just a bunch of losers who don't want to accept responsibility and want everything handed to them.

They have an anti-incel policy there so we are not welcome.
Just look at the rules. Also I saw comments accusing people of being incels.

Yes basically this. The normies want to enslave all incels and force us to be the slave class while they have leisurous lives. You're delusional if you're an incel and think that their system would be better for you.

I like it, we are all slaves

It's not about authority. If there are no gas pumpers, where will we get gas?
Everyone needs to be self employed for it to be fair. We live in a unfair society which is third world because competition is all that matters. Mentally we’re suffering from poverty, ask anyone here. Criminal lifestyles where you evade tax however, that’s one way to stop the cycle.

Everyone needs to be self employed for it to be fair. We live in a unfair society which is third world because competition is all that matters. Mentally we’re suffering from poverty, ask anyone here. Criminal lifestyles where you evade tax however, that’s one way to stop the cycle.

Wouldn't self-employment only encourage competition?