Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you think of ER stabbing his roomies?

Saint Michael

Saint Michael

Enlightened
-
They weren't incel and they made fun of ER btw.

His plan to kill his roommates and use their apartment to lock up Stacii was a really stupid idea.

His plan to kill his roommates and use their apartment to lock up Stacii was a really stupid idea.
But he just didn't have time. He wanted the satisfaction of it.

It was kinda pointless tbh, "lure them into my apartment." Dude, he can barely even socialize with women how the hell can he lure anyone?

It was kinda pointless tbh, "lure them into my apartment." Dude, he can barely even socialize with women how the hell can he lure anyone?
That is true. He probably would've ended up having to kidnap them or something. But that would've failed too. Stacey always roams in packs.

That is true. He probably would've ended up having to kidnap them or something. But that would've failed too. Stacey always roams in packs.
True asf, never seen a Stacy by herself, always with her chad boyfriend or with a group of stacies talking about stupid shit.

I'm pretty sure his roommates would be the guys to post on cucktears, seeing as they were BX cucks and hated ER. Who says he couldn't kidnap a becky walking to her dorm tho?

I'm pretty sure his roommates would be the guys to post on cucktears, seeing as they were BX cucks and hated ER. Who says he couldn't kidnap a becky walking to her dorm tho?
He probably could have done something like that. Drag her to the BMW. Can't dodge the rodge.

Could've drove his BMW through the door/shot the windows
He should've fr. They would've been scared. Have you ever assaulted a femoid? They get all scared and scream for help. I'm a framecel and I dragged a shit talking Stacey that insulted me one time. She kept screaming like someone was gonna help. Nobody was around :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

the other one looks a normie, so good

He should've fr. They would've been scared. Have you ever assaulted a femoid? They get all scared and scream for help. I'm a framecel and I dragged a shit talking Stacey that insulted me one time. She kept screaming like someone was gonna help. Nobody was around :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
I've never even touched a femoid purposefully in my life, feamecels have my regards in not being able to improve their situation. Though most foids are obsessed with unchangeable aspects of a man.

vicious killing. it would take a lot to stab someone to death
and he killed 3 by stabbing somehow without getting overpowered or alerting anyone

vicious killing. it would take a lot to stab someone to death
and he killed 3 by stabbing somehow without getting overpowered or alerting anyone
Can't dodge the rodge. Supreme god tier human.

What a fucking cope. Elliot killed the people who were equal to him in terms of looks, even if they made fun of him, he should have know that was no justification, they were shy and ugly just like rodger, but he was too self centered to notice that and killed people who had nothing to do with his rage. This is the only reason I don't fully support Elliot, that made him a cold bloded killer, and not someone who killed to spread a message like he wanted.

That was just terrible, he should have just stockpilled a bunch of guns and raided the female dorm instead of killing the guys, what a piece of shit.

Had he broken into that sorority he would have been the greatest hero ever.

apparently he had already stabbed them to death when he recorded his last video:feelswow::feelswow:
If that's true I'm surprised he stayed as calm as he did.

He saved them from a life of suffering as ricecels

Those weren't the ones he killed. He moved out of the normie apartment and moved into one with fellow ricecels. He killed them so they wouldn't find out about his plans. And yeah as a HAPA male, he hated asians. Fucking disgusting that he killed his fellow incels.

Those weren't the ones he killed. He moved out of the normie apartment and moved into one with fellow ricecels. He killed them so they wouldn't find out about his plans. And yeah as a HAPA male, he hated asians. Fucking disgusting that he killed his fellow incels.
If he did all the shit he mentioned in his manifesto (apart from killing his fellow incels) he would have been celebrated an even bigger hero.

If he did all the shit he mentioned in his manifesto (apart from killing his fellow incels) he would have been celebrated an even bigger hero.
Or if he actually slaughtered the staceys and chads like he said he was going to.

the edgy part of me says he did them a favor the "normal" part says its fucked and and eR was stupid for doing that..

even if they made fun of him, he should have know that was no justification, they were shy and ugly just like rodger, but he was too self centered to notice that and killed people who had nothing to do with his rage.
Cucc

DfZzXDy.jpg

jfl if you think the ricecels in the top left and right arent incels.
that dude in the bottom left would probably have slain prime college sloots if his life wasnt cut short

DfZzXDy.jpg

that dude in the bottom left would probably have slain prime college sloots if his life wasnt cut short
Why would they always be annoyed by elliot being angry about his life is they were incels? One wrote a complaint about elliot because he was "concerned".

Chadlite got creamed while buying a candy bar lmfao

DfZzXDy.jpg

That bottom left dude has the worst haircut ever. Lmao

If he hadn't killed his roommates his killing spree could probably have been more effective. After killing them he tried to enter a sorority house, but since the door was closed he started shooting people randomly on the street. If he hadn't killed those chinese guys he could have postponed his actions. For example he could have entered a random houseparty or bar a few days later and take revenge on the ones who caused him the most suffering. But since his roommates were dead, probably the very next day it would have came out what he did, so he couldn't stop then, he had to act immediately.

Kills 3 people with a knife but can't open a door.

He killed more incels than stacey sad

bonerific retard

Why are people obsessed with iCarly on this forum?

Why are people obsessed with iCarly on this forum?
Childhood crushes bro for gen z dudes. Unless they're millennials/Gen Y+ then idk why they like it.

Childhood crushes bro for gen z dudes. Unless they're millennials/Gen Y+ then idk why they like it.
I'm gen Z myself and typically found myself rather attracted, but I can somewhat see that viewpoint realistically.

Just it's strange for out of all the live action shows with stacies they chose iCarly specifically.

I'm gen Z myself and typically found myself rather attracted, but I can somewhat see that viewpoint realistically.

Just it's strange for out of all the live action shows with stacies they chose iCarly specifically.
Indeed it is, that's a phenomenon I can't really explain.