Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think of Minjaze?

yung incel

yung incel

Banned
-
He got an online gf right? I wonder how long before she cheats on him and he comes back here.

That online girl was driving him crazy, indeed. Not sure what he is up to lately. Probably LDAR.

Is he really a tranny?

He is desperate just like every user here

He is desperate just like every user here
Not all users are actually incel. Some are just blackpilled. I didn't know that myself until I asked the mods about it and they said it's ok.

glad he is gone tbh, hope he doesnt get cucked and come back here with over the the top women hate threads

the dude is most cringy orbiter you will ever see and comes here and goes "fuck orbiters and cucks btw xDDDDD, women man smh !"

I kinda miss his presence.

minjaze is an orbiter. its going to be kekfuel when he inevitably gets cucked and comes back here crying after gloating about his sub 3 foid.

I vaguely remember him on FA when I was blackpilling them, not surprised with all that happened. He hurts himself more than anything else, it's guys like jackbud who bother me.

Minjaze...

I think that poor young man is fucked forever.
Can't catch a bullet, has a beta personality "internet girlfriend" and so on.
I doubt there is much hope for him.