Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What do you think of the black hebrew israelites???

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
They are basically based negroes who claim to be the real jews and say that todays jews arent real jews and that the fake jews staged the holocaust so they can steal the land of israel from the real jews.
I think they are based tbhngl but also seem kind of crazy but on the other hand I could think that todays white jews are fake and liars.

Jew AND a nigger rolled into one?

But Why???

Jew AND a nigger rolled into one?

RIP
they look like this:
Gettyimages 1061157832 612x612

Jesus looked more like a curry than a cracker. These dark skinned Jews are on to something here

theyre weird af tbh

Theyre really funny too though

They are low inhib gods

Same crazy beliefs. Different skin colors.

Ohhhh
I´ve heard this.
It´s a good theory tbh.
Khazars are always up to no good.

Holy shit thats high iq ngl, im supporting the jews! The dark ones.

better than the other jews

I live in a diverse neighborhood and they're sometimes out on the sidewalk and they run some vegan restaurants around. They're crazy but I appreciate craziness in a world that's already fucking crazy but pretends to be sane. I know they hate me, but whatever, they're no worse than the Beckys I pass on the subway.

Tbh the black hebrew israelites and other black supremacist groups and white supremacist groups and fundamentalist islamists and incels/blackpillers and various other fringe groups actually have a lot of common ground despite being on opposite sides of certain issues. If all these freaks agreed to set aside their differences for a day and all attack politicians, media elite, tech/finance executives, by the end of the day we'd be able to divide up the world and mostly leave each other alone and be a lot better off than any of us are under the status quo.

Cohen Modal Haplotype.

The original scientific research was based on the hypothesis that a majority of present-day Jewish Kohanim share a pattern of values for six Y-STR markers, which researchers named the Cohen Modal Haplotype (CMH). Subsequent research using twelve Y-STR markers indicated that about half of contemporary Jewish Kohanim shared Y-chromosomal J1 M267, (specifically haplogroup J-P58, also called J1c3).

Molecular phylogenetic research published in 2013 and 2016 for haplogroup J1 (J-M267) places the Y-chromosomal Aaron within subhaplogroup Z18271, age estimate 2638–3280 years Before Present.

These are them...

Jews are disgusting and Niggers are disgusting both should be gassed tbh

I live in a diverse neighborhood and they're sometimes out on the sidewalk and they run some vegan restaurants around. They're crazy but I appreciate craziness in a world that's already fucking crazy but pretends to be sane. I know they hate me, but whatever, they're no worse than the Beckys I pass on the subway.

Tbh the black hebrew israelites and other black supremacist groups and white supremacist groups and fundamentalist islamists and incels/blackpillers and various other fringe groups actually have a lot of common ground despite being on opposite sides of certain issues. If all these freaks agreed to set aside their differences for a day and all attack politicians, media elite, tech/finance executives, by the end of the day we'd be able to divide up the world and mostly leave each other alone and be a lot better off than any of us are under the status quo.
have you been screamed at by one
in 100 years I think these black and white supremacist groups will be eradicated from society tbh. they will create groups attacking companies and politicians.
crazies will always exist but this will be the outcome I think

I don’t like them, I’m like 10% jewish ethnically and they ride my ass when I don’t even give a fuck. They’re pretty much the same black people that thought they were Egyptians

The original scientific research was based on the hypothesis that a majority of present-day Jewish Kohanim share a pattern of values for six Y-STR markers, which researchers named the Cohen Modal Haplotype (CMH). Subsequent research using twelve Y-STR markers indicated that about half of contemporary Jewish Kohanim shared Y-chromosomal J1 M267, (specifically haplogroup J-P58, also called J1c3).

Molecular phylogenetic research published in 2013 and 2016 for haplogroup J1 (J-M267) places the Y-chromosomal Aaron within subhaplogroup Z18271, age estimate 2638–3280 years Before Present.

These are them...

I agree with your very well evidenced post. The point I was making was that incidents of that particular haplogroup are strongly corrolated with peoples who claim to be Jewish, or of Jewish descent.