Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What do you think of the loser EXPELincels on Twitter?

Stevenb

Stevenb

Check out my YT channel Steven b
I think @EXPELincels Is a incel too but he’s hoping bullying Incels on Twitter will get him girls but he’s a ugly subhuman and girls don’t care about him. In my book he’s lower than scum. A fucking bitch boy.

Retarded faggot, i don't know how did he learned to use the internet with his dumb head.

It's an entire account dedicated to bullying incels.

Images 3

He's a massive faggot

I remember seeing a pic of him a few months ago. If it really was him then he’s one ugly fat fuck.

I think his argumentation style is very meek and ineffectual.
He gives off the impression of being a weakling who needs to escape into a fantasy where he is a superhero who defeats the evil incel villains.

Someone should send this thread to him on twitter so he can cry like a soyfaggot.

Bummer haunts him and I love it. What really pisses me off is. Xpel and his fanboys bully Incels everyday on Twitter and nothing happens to them but if one incel say something “wrong” they get banned instantly.
They won't even allow an account named "xpel rosties" on that cucked pussy pandering site.

Imagine being so obsessed with virgins that you stalk them 24/7 and tell them not to think about virgins of the opposite gender
full

I think @EXPELincels Is a incel too but he’s hoping bullying Incels on Twitter will get him girls but he’s a ugly subhuman and girls don’t care about him. In my book he’s lower than scum. A fucking bitch boy.
Dont know dont care

Argued with him a few times on twitter. He strangely has some female white knights but doesn't deny being an incel