Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think of women in MMA?

Pitar62

Pitar62

Officer
★★★
I think a woman in combat sports literally picked the most unpriviledged profession she could have.
She only competes with other women so she can't get special treatment compared to males.
They also get paid less than male fighters.

It's just worth nothing that they're using their body for real entertainment. Instead of doing onlyfans, they're working hard in the gym all day to be a fighter.
Training for mma doesn't even make you look good, you need to drop weight for the fight. This means they can't train to get a bigger ass and they also can't afford having big tits.

I'm not simping here. But some women chose another path instead of going with abusing their female priviledge.
And no I probably wouldn't fuck a female fighter.

What do you think?

I don't think of them at all

I think a woman in combat sports literally picked the most unpriviledged profession she could have.
She only competes with other women so she can't get special treatment compared to males.

It's just worth nothing that they're using their body for real entertainment. Instead of doing onlyfans, they're working hard in the gym all day to be a fighter.
Training for mma doesn't even make you look good, you need to drop weight for the fight. This means they can't train to get a bigger ass and they also can't afford having big tits.

I'm not simping here. But some women chose another path instead of going with abusing their female priviledge.

What do you think?

View attachment 406650
not enough tranny representation in women MMA. My dream is that Vitor Belfort goes tranny and wrecks the division jacked up on roids

Why would i give a shit about them

not enough tranny representation in women MMA. My dream is that Vitor Belfort goes tranny and wrecks the division jacked up on roids
Are trannies allowed in mma?

Are trannies allowed in mma?
They shouldn't be allowed to compete with women, or at least give them their own division if they're so butthurt about it.

PThey shouldn't be allowed to compete with women, or at least give them their own division if they're so butthurt about it.
No need for a tranny division, we already have zoos

Women like being beaten up though, so it's an enjoyable career for them.

What do you think?

View attachment 406650
Byproduct of feminism. Women aren’t even supposed to be in sports (especially like this). The fact they’re doing this just pushes the “strong woman” agenda along with the fact they get a career from this.
Women like being beaten up though, so it's an enjoyable career for them.
Also this tbh

few of them are worth watching like that manfoid amanda nunes. i wouldnt care if they got rid of them.

few of them are worth watching like that manfoid amanda nunes. i wouldnt care if they got rid of them.
Amanda Nunes actually got some pretty sick knockouts for a woman. She has power
Byproduct of feminism. Women aren’t even supposed to be in sports (especially like this). The fact they’re doing this just pushes the “strong woman” agenda along with the fact they get a career from this.
Ok but would you rather have them do onlyfans? It's a good example for other women to keep their dignity

I hate that only professional fighters are allowed to fight when it is human nature to fight not business.

Honestly piss breaks in card. It's absolutely embarrassing watching how fucking amateurish they can be even ranked in the top 10 in their division. Tonight you had two trash girls in the co main event that looked like they didn't know a proper punch technique to save their lives, swining like catwhores and putting on a boring fight. Most embarassing part is that they were both ranked

They shouldn't be allowed to compete with women, or at least give them their own division if they're so butthurt about it.
Let men be equal to women. It's only right and just

Makes my pp hard.

I don't think of them at all

^This
The less I see and interact with "them" the happier and better off my life is.