Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you think should be the minimum age at which one can start identifying as an incel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I think it should be 16. Not everyone has lost their virginity by that age, but even mid-tier normies have had dozens of makeout sessions, likely fingered more than one girl too. At 16 you are probably in the most horny period of your life and seeing your classmates going to house parties and clubs while you have to rot inside shitposting on internet forums can make you go insane. Even back then I remember thinking about how all those 16 year old JBs will become completely inaccessible to me in the future and this is my one shot. I already knew that no amount of 25+ year old grannies would be enough to make up for me missing out on foids in their prime.

18 is lowest cuz you could get laid even if you haven't got sex while being 16 (late bloomer), 22 would be most realistic, 25 just to be sure if you are truecel or not

ummm 18 at the very least

you still have a chance when you're in high school but if you're still khhv after graduation then its over

I'd go as high as 21 ngl
That's around the time you've developed 110% so that's my reasoning

Some people are late bloomers. If you haven't naturally stumbled on a relationship by the time you finish schooling then its all over.

When you're not in school anymore and you don't have easy access to females then it's over.

a year and a half after the average age of virginity loss in your country, unless you are truly fucked lookswise or retarded

Depends on how hard you try. Certainly has to be at least a few years above the average age guys lose virginity in your country.

Jfl at entitled piece of shit teen"cels"

Ugly ducklings are rare, I think 18 is beyond fair. In most cases it's obvious by 15 or so.

13-16

sperm coming at age 13

25 for truecel status, that's allegedly when your brain is pretty much fully developed.

Last edited:
Any age. If your born deformed then nothing will help

I think it should be 16. Not everyone has lost their virginity by that age, but even mid-tier normies have had dozens of makeout sessions, likely fingered more than one girl too. At 16 you are probably in the most horny period of your life and seeing your classmates going to house parties and clubs while you have to rot inside shitposting on internet forums can make you go insane. Even back then I remember thinking about how all those 16 year old JBs will become completely inaccessible to me in the future and this is my one shot. I already knew that no amount of 25+ year old grannies would be enough to make up for me missing out on foids in their prime.

Depending on how unattractive you are before puberty. After puberty.

it's when you've either spent one year in college, or one year working a job after you're done with education, roughly 19 years old for most people

up until then you still have a minuscule chance of success and finding someone

after that it's over

you literally need to start cycling aggressively through multiple schools and workplaces at that point to give yourself more "chances", most people wlil not deal with that shit so it will be all over.

There is no mimimum age because inceldom is genetic.

If you haven't had an opportunity for sex by age 16 it's pretty much over. But you shouldn't identify as an incel at least until age 20. About halfway through college, or until you've had your first job tbh.

18 is lowest cuz you could get laid even if you haven't got sex while being 16 (late bloomer), 22 would be most realistic, 25 just to be sure if you are truecel or not
22. give it a year with alchohol. after that you know. unless you were super anti social and never tried even up until 22 then you've got even worse problems than whores.

18 imo. Most people finish developing at that age. Some people still haven’t finished puberty at age 16 or so.

As soon as out of the uterus some can already be called incel.

Last edited:
Age when ejaculation starts, but no girls offering pussies, and boy has incel tier looks, that should be enough to be incel apprentice

16 - You should be worried.

18 - If you haven't even made out with a girl you should be extremely worried.

20 - Last chance at salvation.

21 - IT WILL NEVER EVEN GET BETTER.

Finish college - Wizard in training

30 - Wizard

I personally believe if you haven't even gotten playful hugs from foids or held hands it's over at 16.

18. I used to think that you have to be at least 20 in order to identify yourself as an incel until i discovered that some euro truck simulator 2 playing fella on this forum is only 18.