Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you usually eat?

What do you usually eat?

• Total voters
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
I went from an all junk food diet to a mix of health and junk food, then to all healthy foods in the span of 8 years. I would have stopped eating low quality food sooner but it took me a while to figure out what are non-toxic foods, and I had to wean myself off of bread and chips for a long time.

pussy
im actually on a pretty good diet tbh. i eat lots of blueberries, bananas, bagels with some homemade cookies for sweets once in a while

mix of good and junk

pussy
im actually on a pretty good diet tbh. i eat lots of blueberries, bananas, bagels with some homemade cookies for sweets once in a while
If you're young and have a fast metabolism the sweets won't effect you that much.

what my mother cooks so trash food that's easy to make

what do you mean not effect me that much?
The sugar and insulin spikes that will store fat.
I showed my mom how to make healthy food, but it's better for her too because now she knows how to make herself healthier food.

Feels with a side of feels

i try to eat at least 160 g of protein everyday for my bulk.

Frozen ready made meals such as currys or other ethnic sauces with rice, lots of rice. Frozen pastries or instant noodles for dinner and cookie cereal or sausage, beans and egg for breakfast

is that good? im trying to gain weight tbh
If you want to gain weight while having a fast metabolism then you have to eat many times a day, spiking your insulin each time, then you'll gain more weight. If you want it to be muscle weight then you have to add in working out.

If you want to gain weight and have a fast metabolism then you have to eat many times a day, spiking your insulin each time, then you'll gain more weight. If you want it to be muscle weight then you have to add in working out.
i will try that tbh but what do you mean spike my insulin?

nigga it tastes better and doesn't take much time or skill
sounds like you havent been depressed and i dont mean that shit you hear normalfaggots say they have i mean real dont want to do anything and literally rot

Insulin is the fat storage hormone. The more you turn it on the more fat you'll store. People who are overweight are recommended to only eat once or twice a day to keep their insulin spikes less frequent.

I eat healthy usually

sounds like you havent been depressed and i dont mean that shit you hear normalfaggots say they have i mean real dont want to do anything and literally rot
they can just cook this shit. easy, cheap and healthy and lasts the entire week. just lol at eating otuside

Gourmet food because I don't want to suffer more than necessary

burger king foot lettuce

I’m not really a fan of food , I just eat whatever my mom makes me. Usually a mix of good and junk

Whatever's laying around

Mix of everything pretty much. I once lost 10 kilograms in 2 months by mostly eating junk food but in a caloric deficit.

Mix of everything pretty much. I once lost 10 kilograms in 2 months by mostly eating junk food but in a caloric deficit.
Eating junk food at a deficit is dangerous because you'll get very low vitamins.

Eating junk food at a deficit is dangerous because you'll get very low vitamins.
I ate meat and some of veggies pretty much every day but also sweets and carbs.

Census taker liver, with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.
Giphy

with celiac its harder to eat a lot of unhealthy food since I can't have anything fired, with bread (if I don't make it myself or get lucky) or any fast food. Also a lot of candies have gluten in it.

Whatever I fucking want. I had to bulk to get to 13-15% bf so I have a lot of freedom. Although, if I'm too careless, I'll lose too much weight.

I ate meat and some of veggies pretty much every day but also sweets and carbs.
I'd say that's a mix, because the only sweets I eat are whole fruit, not even juices.
https://www.webmd.com/diet/features/missing-nutrients-in-your-food#1 brutal, average diet misses alot.
Vitamin d supplements id recommned regaredless of healthy or bad diet, as its very hard to get normally.
I make sure to get at least 5 minutes of sunlight, and take a vitamin D3 and vitamin A (beta carotene) supplement daily.

I'd say that's a mix, because the only sweets I eat are whole fruit, not even juices.

I make sure to get at least 5 minutes of sunlight, and take a vitamin D3 and vitamin A (beta carotene) supplement daily.
Thats pretty good routine. more people should do it. especially if looks maxing. small changes add up.

i try to eat at least 160 g of protein everyday for my bulk.
Fuck that's a lot. If you're bulking you must be getting Hella carbs too right? Bulks are fun, but they were more fun when I had friends and wasn't black pilled.

Thats pretty good routine. more people should do it. especially if looks maxing. small changes add up.
I think my daily routines are keeping my skin clear from having too many wrinkles because I'm almost in my mid 30's but still get ID'd for alcohol 90% of the time.

Usually junk food, I only eat healthy food when I visit my mom

is that good? im trying to gain weight tbh
Some fatties and ex-fatties call insulin the fat storage hormone, but it's really more of an energy and nutrient partitioning hormone. When you consume more energy than you burn, insulin triggers a growth response in the cells, and they store the excess energy. Which cells those are depends on a number of factors, the most important ones being the quality and quantity of your diet, and your lifestyle. A large surplus with a couch potato lifestyle will make you a butterball while a small surplus with some form of training or intense sport will make you strong and athletic.

Fuck that's a lot. If you're bulking you must be getting Hella carbs too right? Bulks are fun, but they were more fun when I had friends and wasn't black pilled.

yeah i eat carbs as well, around maybe 300 carbs plus the protein