Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What do you want to do with a qt food that you will never get to?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I want to drive up to the woods with her. Do a fun activity like hiking or target shooting, have picnic then maybe bj or fuck in the truck. :feelsbadman:

watch a scary movie
cuddle
real true love
then sex

Kill homeless people and then hold hands while watching shooting stars

Go to the movies tbh.

Make memories.

Re-enact the bridge love scene between Aragorn and Arwen in Lord of the Rings and then proceed to go somewhere in a similar looking lush forest setting like a good clearing with beautiful falling leaves all around and then proceed to make sweet love to her which translates here to fucking in the "vanilla" missionary position kind of way, heh.

Lying in bed listening to music

recite the illiad to her,than wage homer's virtues against vergils

These type of threads are bad for you. Stop daydreaming with impossible scenarios.

They have nothing to offer me. I hate them.

Just sexual stuff, not really anything beyond that. I no longer have the desire nor the capacity to connect with people, or to hold long irl conversations. I wish my sex drive would vanish tbh, I'd probably be a lot more content if it did.

take her places in my nice car, my BMW.

I just want a hug man

Cuddle in bed and keep each other warm in the middle of a snow storm. Drink hot chocolate while watching Christmas specials on tv like Charlie Brown’s Christmas.

Then murder her in cold blood after I find out she’s been banging Chad while I’m at work.

Then murder her in cold blood after I find out she’s been banging Chad while I’m at work.
Tenor 2

Re-enact the bridge love scene between Aragorn and Arwen in Lord of the Rings and then proceed to go somewhere in a similar looking lush forest setting like a good clearing with beautiful falling leaves all around and then proceed to make sweet love to her which translates here to fucking in the "vanilla" missionary position kind of way, heh.
Fucking cringe, bro u just posted cringe.
I want hugs, kisses and jackhammer her V w/ my D!

You mean like gf bread?
bread-food-girl-ginger-3416500.jpeg

I want to drive up to the woods with her. Do a fun activity like hiking or target shooting, have picnic then maybe bj or fuck in the truck. :feelsbadman:
I want to hike up a mountain with her, and then bang her on the mountain. She could wear yoga pants.

i literally laughed like the Joker for a minute after reading this
tfw no gf to go er with
saddens me

I want her to watch me play videogames all day

I can't even imagine shit like this because it ends up in me realising how boring I am and how I'd fuck it up that quickly.

These type of threads are bad for you. Stop daydreaming with impossible scenarios.
Yep, it's like some people in here ready stories about what sex is like. Literally just torturing yourself.

those stupid kikes like bluepill everyone

Play COD mobile with her.

Perhaps go to the gym and lift together.

Spend friday nights watching movies.

Go to the zoo, having fun, eating ice cream
Going home, massaging each other, making love

Will never happen.

Have a loving family with children that are actually mine. But this idea is a relic of history at this point.

Playing Euro Truck Simulator 2 together, after that im gonna prepare nice steaks. :feelsahh:

Have a parked vintage Rolls Royce convertible off the Pacific Highway, listening to Foreigner while making out during the sunset while I'm wearing a black leather jacket and a plain white shirt underneath.

That is second autocorrection foid to food this morning. It is a sign. We should call them food.

I honestly have no idea how relationships should work. No clue at all. My only source of guidance are movies, books and video games and they obviously don't reflect reality at all.