Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you want to see in the world?

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
The only places I realistically want to visit are:
  • Florence (the Tuscany in general)
  • some Greek islands (like the Cyclades)
  • Rome
  • Stromboli/Aeolian Islands
  • Venice
  • Vesuv/Pompei
  • Sardinia/Corsica (failed in Corsica to find black widows and mountain newts the last time I visited and also wasn't at the turtle collection, also want to see Sardinia for the lungless salamanders there)
  • some places in Northern Italy which I already know like the Lake Garda where I know good paths and spots for watching animals like dice snakes/esculapian snakes/fire salamanders/other animals
  • former Jugoslavia (especially the cave where I saw Olms/skeletons of prehistoric animals irl for the first time which added fuel to most of my obsessions
I also liked to read about Borneo/the Philippines/Australia/New Zealand/Costa Rica (especially Australia due to the spiders/snakes). And in America I especially like White Sands (it's like the White Galapagos with many white animals like the Holbrookia maculata ruthveni) and the Everglades. But it's unlikely that I will ever go there, because traveling alone would be a suicide mission for me (low IQ, autistic, socially awkward, no life experience, shitty logistical skills, easily exploitable, physically unable to fight back, language barrier).
I was never anywhere without parental guidance due to it. And my parents grow older and older, they also have different preferences (they like culture/beaches/bars), while I prefer hiking as far as possible (especially in mountain regions and around lakes) and watching animals. I hate spending time on beaches and don't go swimming, mostly I then go around the cliffs or into the shrubland. And they sometimes annoy me - for example: Years ago they completely freaked out as I told them that I wanted to buy some night-vision goggles/lamps for the head in order to go animal watching in the night (wanted to see some geckos/anurans).
Furthermore, what does it matter when I am alone anyways?
Many of the places I wanted to visit in my country have also been irreversibly destroyed due to COVID like many of the zoos which lost all their money and are now closed forever. Unironically everything feels like shit, my younger (richer and NT) relatives/coworkers have traveled to the Kilimanjaro, have done Safaris (one girl was so stupid that she thought a harmless file snake was a black mamba, others didn't recognize a dwarf puff adder, jfl), watched Great Whites in nature and held baby turtles in their hands - they mog me in every regard of life and I hate every second of it.

I always wanted to go to Africa as a child, because I loved watching documentaries about the various animals that lived there (especially snakes). I even did presentations about them (for example: Boomslang/Twig Snake) in school and watched the documentaries about them obsessively. Still after all these years I like to watch TV series about them, the recent "Africa's Claws and Jaws" got me again (really good series, highly recommend it, they even show file snakes, night adders and barking geckos which are otherwise very uncommonly seen in these documentaries).

Have also read some books/field guides about certain arachnids/snakes from Africa and lurk on Facebook groups for herpetologists/animal identification courses for this region. My family also has ties to South Africa, many of them lived there/traveled there and saw Safaris/etc. first-hand (I never did it), my grandfather was very interested in it too and kept/bred Malawi cichlids (the fish are also very interesting, especially like knivefish, bichirs and bone tongues like the Pantodon). Unlikely that I will ever go there due to the current climate/danger in these countries, would likely end up on a gore site. Nowadays I am also not capable of following every development from that region - for example the new systematics for house snakes/etc. Therefore it's useless anyways, because I would be overtaxed. But I would be lying if I said I didn't want to see barking geckos, puff adders (especially Bitis peringueyi and other dwarf Bitis), Mambas and some spiders like Hexophthalma irl. Think about buying a book about Asps in the moment, but will probably be too stupid to understand it anyways.

@Pain And Hatred I require assistance
Burn

Everglades is gigabased, i like aligators
Based. Alligators can become very tame (read in a book about crocodilians that they can obey commands of the keeper). There was also the story of a man who let his alligator sleep in his bed with him after the light bulps/heating devices in the enclosure got damaged. Crocodilians are indeed very intelligent animals. Just some very interesting animals there. Also cottonmouths, water snakes and turtles.
My oneitis.

Travelling is cope, especially as an incel. Too expensive also.

Based answer.

My destinations:

North Korea
A trip in the US, from the East Coast to the West Coast, all alone in a car + Hawaii and Alaska
Russia on the Transsiberian Express
Wherever a midnight sun can be observed (St. Petersburg or Northern Scandinavia)

>Glasgow
>Perth
>Tamil Nadu
>Morroco
>Cairo
>Johannesburg
>Ulaanbaatar
And a handful of other places, but these are my top picks off the top of my head.

Based answer.

My destinations:

North Korea
A trip in the US, from the East Coast to the West Coast, all alone in a car + Hawaii and Alaska
Russia on the Transsiberian Express
Wherever a midnight sun can be observed (St. Petersburg or Northern Scandinavia)
Sounds based, wish you luck.
>Glasgow
>Perth
>Tamil Nadu
>Morroco
>Cairo
>Johannesburg
>Ulaanbaatar
And a handful of other places, but these are my top picks off the top of my head.
Tbh knew only 75% of them. Going to look the others up.

Sounds based, wish you luck.

Tbh knew only 75% of them. Going to look the others up.
From the traveling I've done so far, I really recommend
>Kiev (massive cultural epicenter)
>Amsterdam (not for the reasons you'd think, it's a very enjoyable city)
>Vienna
>Anywhere in Lichtenstein (the place is tiny anyways)
>Aachen, Germany (based Roman ruins)
>Richmond, Virginia

Based. Alligators can become very tame (read in a book about crocodilians that they can obey commands of the keeper). There was also the story of a man who let his alligator sleep in his bed with him after the light bulps/heating devices in the enclosure got damaged. Crocodilians are indeed very intelligent animals. Just some very interesting animals there. Also cottonmouths, water snakes and turtles.
I remember my pet gator...

A 15 footer.

Loved to chomp down the basement rejects.

Liked belly rubs...

I miss that funny bastard!

Fk this. I want to see pussy.

Can't be arsed to leave the house even if I were to have enough money

I went outside once. It was okay.

More drains.
i’ve been in 11
i want to explore 100 at least.
5B4D03BD 9717 421B 92D4 D5A9AD2AC932

I want to see the entire collapse of modern day societies, nations, and civilizations.

I want to see violent revolutions unfold everywhere spiral out of control and I want to see upper middle class neighborhoods or gated communities burned to the ground. I want to see those cut out happy families scavenging in dirt living in squalor.

I want to see homeless or half starving former feminists crying out in terror sucking dicks on the streets pimped out for prostitution in the burning ruins so they can enjoy the cold apathetic world I know all too well, I want them to suffer and know what's it like to feel utter hopelessness in constant misery. I want them to know what it's like to feel suicidal not wanting to live any longer. I want to see politicians in Washington D.C. air lifted in helicopters and kicked out of them to their deaths without any parachutes just for laughs.

And finally, I want to see bankers hanging from lamp posts in times square and their decapitated heads on pikes with their dead soulless eyes gazing at the ruins of New York City.

Last edited:
I want to see the entire collapse of modern day societies, nations, and civilizations.

I want to see violent revolutions unfold everywhere spiral out of control and I want to see upper middle class neighborhoods or gated communities burned to the ground. I want to see those cut out happy families scavenging in dirt living in squalor.

I want to see homeless or half starving former feminists crying out in terror sucking dicks on the streets pimped out for prostitution in the burning ruins so they can enjoy the cold apathetic world I know all too well, I want them to suffer and know what's it like to feel utter hopelessness in constant misery. I want them to know what it's like to feel suicidal not wanting to live any longer. I want to see politicians in Washington D.C. air lifted in helicopters and kicked out of them to their deaths without any parachutes just for laughs.

And finally, I want to see bankers hanging from lamp posts in times square and their decapitated heads on pikes with their dead soulless eyes gazing at the ruins of New York City.

No I’m interested ngl also idk what a drainer is like that’s your job?
No its not my job. Drainer is someone who explores drains.
Its a subset of urban exploration, it just so happens that drains are my favorite.

i can dm u a bunch of drain pictures if u are interested in what they are like on the inside

No its not my job. Drainer is someone who explores drains.
Its a subset of urban exploration, it just so happens that drains are my favorite.

i can dm u a bunch of drain pictures if u are interested in what they are like on the inside
Yes, I’ve always wanted to be an urban explorer. I saw all those cool places and wondered what it would be like to go there. Sadly not much stuff in my area and because of the HUGE homeless population (HUGE HUGE HUGE) they will be filled with the homeless

I would love to see women lose their rights.

SEA so i may fuck some desperate whore, i don't give a shit about tourism

Travelling is cope, especially as an incel. Too expensive also.
I agree. I'm a local guy anyway.

Good Lord, how based would that be.

any abandoned locations

Some kind of apocalypse would be good

I would lie if I said I wouldn't enjoy watching this.

I only want to see cunnie you can keep your eifeltower

The correct answer is still total destruction, carnage, and chaos everywhere. I will not be happy until all cities are layed to ash and ruin where foids are drowning in their own tears.

The correct answer is still total destruction, carnage, and chaos everywhere. I will not be happy until all cities are layed to ash and ruin where foids are drowning in their own tears.

All the cucked laws being removed and roasties regularly slut shamed.

Physically, nothing really tbh. I haven't seen the pyramids or the great wall or some other natural wonder, but none of those things move me.

What moves me is truth and ideals. I'd much rather discover some previously-unknown truth about reality, than jetset around the world and take in the sights.

Death, Villages burning to the ground, Explosions big enough to level cities and no life seen for miles

You were referring to Minecraft, right?

Something new under the sun.