Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do your parents think of you being an incel.

Cam The Angel

Cam The Angel

23 year old living in a piece of shit trailer
-
My parents refuse to take responsibility on how i turned out and blames it all on me i hate them and they hate me.

they don't care, they just want me to be a wageslave

They usually brush it up with an it's not our fault despite being the cause of my birth.

Mine are too bluepilled to accept the fact that they made an ugly son.

I don't think they know though

My dad didn't care. He didn't want any accidental pregnancies

I'm suprised my father didn't turn out to be an incel, being the fucking way he is. The fact I was born comes from the miracle dude got a stable, well paying job and a mentally ill roastie who tried committing suicide twice (which he could easily control both financially and emotionally through political ideologies, despite himself being quite blunt and disagreeable). Dude's got no face to judge me, while wife's in denial of the fact she's never going to see any grandchildren or daugther-in-laws.

Pretty sure my parents are the only people who care about me lmao

They are convinced I'm gay because no gf and ever since she found a few homosexual pics on my computer. I never fapped to them but its sorta bound to happen to get a few gay pics on your computer if youre on the internet all day

My mother cares but my dad doesn't seem to give a shit whatsoever. He even understands what I'm going through since he was an incel (being ugly autistic) into his late 20s until he imported my mother through a mail order bride service.

My dad is a high school teacher and said that a girl saw a picture of me on his desk and wanted to meet me, when he told me this, it sounded absurd, so I thought he was fucking with me and responded "She can do better".

Is that the only logical answer I could have given?

why do you fucking morons talk to your parents about your sex life.

Mine are too bluepilled to accept the fact that they made an ugly son.

This. My parents are encouraging me to betaslave and think I can get the white picket fence dream from there. My dad straight up told me that "women don't care if you're ugly, short or bald as long as you have money."(if you want to betabuxx ofc).

The problem is they care too much about me. I'm jealous of people whose parents just let them do whatever. It's much easier to be blackpilled and kill yourself when you don't have to worry about causing a serious emotional impact on your family