Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
I wanna kms but scared of hell and hurting my parents

Any tips?

Buy a method of suicide and just think about it with it near at hand, going closer and closer in your thoughts as time passes.

Buy a method of suicide and just think about it with it near at hand, going closer and closer in your thoughts as time passes.
I was thinking of slashing/stabbing my throat, selfimmolation or stabbing my stomach. Only need a knive :feelswhere:

I was thinking of slashing/stabbing my throat, selfimmolation or stabbing my stomach. Only need a knive :feelswhere:

I planned to use a blade too. You can read how it went in my first post ever. It was a physical block, not a mental that was the problem. It’s apparently less painful to hang oneself which I will try tonight.

yea that is cheaper but will hurt way more.
12 gauge shotgun with buckshot to brain. bye.

Maybe you should start looking at ways to live, then.

Maybe you should start looking at ways to live, then.
Livestream? I could but I dont want the vid to ever reach my parents. Are there ways to prevent a livestream copy to reach them? Maybe if its only with a few .co cels that will only share the vid internally and after a month

Livestream? I could but I dont want the vid to ever reach my parents. Are there ways to prevent a livestream copy to reach them? Maybe if its only with a few .co cels that will only share the vid internally and after a month
Retard.

If someone feels like talking to me and help me 'push myself over the edge' it would be most appreciated. Ill provide contact info in the PM so theres no liability for .co .

Im too much of a coward and need to man the fuck up and stop LARPing.

Don’t worry , they’ll move on with their lives. Whether you’re there or not , it’s all the same