Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious what does a female smell like?

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★

Idk, probably a lot of perfume

They do have some unique scent to them especially around their nick.

do vaginas have bad smell? elabor8 please sir
i was living in school house for last two years and whole second floor was for girls and whenever i had to go somewhere at evening i felt smell of old fish from their bathrooms ded srs

They smell gnarly because they don't shower

i was living in school house for last two years and whole second floor was for girls and whenever i had to go somewhere at evening i felt smell of old fish from their bathrooms ded srs

semen from many different men

Depends on the female, cute white ones usually smell really good, landwhales on the other hand make you puke as soon as you smell it

Idk ask @Eskimocel

Chads dry cum rotting inside their vaginas

Now I recall getting hugged once in my life, by this slightly below average girl in my class, that was back in primary school. She smelled like an ordinary person, but the hug felt so great, even if she wasn't that pretty, I finally felt loved once in my life. I smiled for the whole day.

Perfume, and a weird mix of natural smell and some hair washing thingys.

Not sure, but they seem to think they smell perfect all the time even if they don't

Just raw perfume. I bet most smell bad without perfume.

I was told by a guy that their pussys smell fishy and vinegary

Ask that slayer @mylifeistrash

@mylifeistrash answer pls

@mylifeistrash answer pls

I smell lots of fat white women at work when they want me to show them how to do spreadsheet or accounting shit.

Smells like any other fat sweaty human.

I have an ultra sensitive sense of smell and I can smell when people have bad mouth hygiene. Women never floss, ever, so they essentually have rotting in between their teeth. Smells like a rotting animal when they open their mouth.

Iike estrogen, very nice...

Like daisys in a pasture of lush green grass after a fresh summer rain and trout

dicks of other men

Whatever brand of perfume they have on

A lot perfume mixed with semen and period blood.

Like a faggot.

so u saying u smelled vaginas
No , but i guess they smell good for us Males cause of the pheromones and such .
Ill take an educated guess and say we are hardwired to instinctively desire femoid smell ,
especially if we are genetically compatible .
Except , of course , she hasnt showered for a week and still has Chads cum rotting inside her .

No , but i guess they smell good for us Males cause of the pheromones and such .
Ill take an educated guess and say we are hardwired to instinctively desire femoid smell ,
especially if we are genetically compatible .
Except , of course , she hasnt showered for a week and still has Chads cum rotting inside her .
trust be if u lived in my school house and felt that smell every evening then you would change mind

One time I was standing very close to my foid coworker and she smelled amazing. It was hard not to straddle her and force my penis into her.