Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What does a woman have to bring to the table that I don't?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
I obviously know the answer to this; "Vagina". Yeah sure, vagina = infinite SMV. But normies pretend SMV in gender dynamics doesn't exist. So based on their logic, what does a woman have to bring to the table that I don't??

I never see women get asked this question. Obviously because normies also know vagina all they need to bring. But let's pretend SMV isn't real. A woman who is my 3-4/10 looksmatch, same income level as me, what does she have to bring that I don't? I'm loyal, i'm entertaining, i'm protective, I can hold a conversation if I want. Traits the vast majority of women don't have. What does she have to bring, huh normies? Kindness? I can give that too. Tell me, what does a woman bring to the table??

NOTHING. Women have NOTHING to bring that the average incel doesn't also possess. That is one of the questoins that pissed me off the most in the recent shit survey we were given

Imagine if foids didn’t have holes... JFL it would be so over them.

Foids often brag about how they're more empathic and spiritually enlightened than men, and let's not forget, more aesthetically sensitive and better at expressing emotions. None of which is true of course. Almost all great humanitarians, mystics, artists, and writers/poets have been and still are men. Heck, even the vast majority of culinary chefs is male. Men literally mog foids all over the board, yet the wet hole between my lady's legs somehow compensates for all of that.

Foids often brag about how they're more empathic and spiritually enlightened than men, and let's not forget, more aesthetically sensitive and better at expressing emotions. None of which is true of course. Almost all great humanitarians, mystics, artists, and writers/poets have been and still are men. Heck, even the vast majority of culinary chefs is male. Men literally mog foids all over the board, yet the wet hole between my lady's legs somehow compensates for all of that.
Well articulated.

men have to provide everything.

woman just take shit ( including chads cock )

Change your table.

Their vagina. Don't feel too entitled to it because they would cry domestic rape.

I obviously know the answer to this; "Vagina". Yeah sure, vagina = infinite SMV. But normies pretend SMV in gender dynamics doesn't exist. So based on their logic, what does a woman have to bring to the table that I don't??

I never see women get asked this question. Obviously because normies also know vagina all they need to bring. But let's pretend SMV isn't real. A woman who is my 3-4/10 looksmatch, same income level as me, what does she have to bring that I don't? I'm loyal, i'm entertaining, i'm protective, I can hold a conversation if I want. Traits the vast majority of women don't have. What does she have to bring, huh normies? Kindness? I can give that too. Tell me, what does a woman bring to the table??

NOTHING. Women have NOTHING to bring that the average incel doesn't also possess. That is one of the questoins that pissed me off the most in the recent shit survey we were given
Nothing but their whole. Thats about it. It ends literary right there.