Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What does bummer think of Slavs?

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
@BummerDrummer

What is your opinion on slavic people. Are we white? Are we the niggers of Europe? There are few slav groups there are the central slavs like Polish, Slovak, Czech, etc.. There are the eastern slavs like Ukrainians, Russians, Belarussians, etc... There are the balkans with Serbs and Croats, etc..

Slavs aren't white JFL. Most need to be put right behind the urals where they came from. Mongoloid rape babies.

I believe certain slavics can exist in eastern europe but there are many that are practically asiatic. Slavs would, for a racially pure nation, need to have a very distinct racial identification science.

I believe certain slavics can exist in eastern europe but there are many that are practically asiatic. Slavs would, for a racially pure nation, need to have a very distinct racial identification science.

Don't lump us all with those eastern asiatic fakeslavs they are all mongols central slavs were never conquered by mongols everything west of central Poland area because I think they did conquer a bit of Poland though I don't remember but I don't think they ever got Czechs.

Slavic women can stay

Slavs are not really an ethnic group or race. Even in Bosnia a guy like Dzeko looks Germanic while Kolasinac looks Turkish and could even pass for MeNa.

Belarus is generally accepted as the non-mongol raped Russians

Don't lump us all with those eastern asiatic fakeslavs they are all mongols central slavs were never conquered by mongols everything west of central Poland area because I think they did conquer a bit of Poland though I don't remember but I don't think they ever got Czechs.
Western poles, Czechs and Slovenes aren't really nonwhites, nor are the Baltics (To some extent).
Belarus is generally accepted as the non-mongol raped Russians
Ye.

Reminder: Slavs>g*Rmanic twinks
Unnamed

I’m pretty sure Slavs are actual Europeans. Maybe some Russians might have some Asian genes but Slavs are fucking white. It’s impossible to even tell the difference between a pole and German unless you look at dna

I’m pretty sure Slavs are actual Europeans. Maybe some Russians might have some Asian genes but Slavs are fucking white. It’s impossible to even tell the difference between a pole and German unless you look at dna
I divide slavs into 4 distinct groups. South slavs (Balkans+Hungary), West slavs (Poles, Czechs, Slovaks), central slavs (Belarussians, Romanians, Ukranians, Baltics) and east slavs (Russians, Permians, Tartars, Upper caucus)

West slavs and central slavs are 100% white usually. South slavs and east slavs are usually 50/50

btw im rly drunk and high so tell me if its making sense

I divide slavs into 4 distinct groups. South slavs (Balkans+Hungary), West slavs (Poles, Czechs, Slovaks), central slavs (Belarussians, Romanians, Ukranians, Baltics) and east slavs (Russians, Permians, Tartars, Upper caucus)

West slavs and central slavs are 100% white usually. South slavs and east slavs are usually 50/50

btw im rly drunk and high so tell me if its making sense
Hungarians and Romanians aren’t Slavs tho. Hungarians are more similar to Finns and Romanian language is more similar to French or Italian. Neither are Baltics. Russians in Moscow are European. The ones in Siberia might be Asian and the ones from caucuses are also Turkic. The Bulgarians also aren’t that white. Other than that the rest are white